Head into the great "wide open" and bask in the beauty of the natural wonders of the West. Whether you travel on horseback, whitewater raft or on foot, this Wyoming vacation — which includes Yellowstone National Park — will put you in touch with your inner outdoorsperson.
WYOMING AND YELLOWSTONE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Shoot down the rollicking Snake River and feel the thrill of whitewater rafting. As you float along, watch for eagles, herons and osprey!
Cruise on the Jenny Lake Ferry before hiking to an 80-foot (24.4-meter) waterfall during a visit to Hidden Falls. Use heat-seeking laser thermometers to find natural wonders as you journey into Yellowstone National Park.
Explore the natural beauty of this national treasure where you'll experience the mystery and explosive power of Old Faithful, hike around the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and view magnificent wildlife in expansive Hayden Valley.
Enjoy an exclusive stay at the historic Brooks Lake Lodge. Saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback and learn to rope and ride from a real cowboy! Enjoy the natural landscape with activities that include fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing and archery.
- Arrive: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- Return: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 7+
MORE ON WYOMING
- Geyser Steam on an Adventures by Disney Wyoming Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Our Wyoming Vacation YouTube
- See the Beauty of Old Faithful Facebook
- Read About a Family's Experience in the West Classy Mommy Blog
- A Family Visits our Quest for the West Destination in Wyoming Resourceful Mommy Blog
- A Journey Through the Wild West TravelWeekly.com
- Heading to Wyoming! USA Today
- Learn about A Western Wyoming Adventure Families.com
- Quest for the West Traveling Mom
- What ABD Taught Me About My Kids Wonder and Company