Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Head into the great state of Wyoming and bask in the rugged beauty of the West. Explore Yellowstone National Park and other spectacular sites by horseback, whitewater raft and on foot. Feel your spirits soar in this land filled with natural wonders!
2019 WYOMING AND YELLOWSTONE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Snake River Whitewater Rafting Shoot the rapids and keep watch for eagles and other birds overhead.
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Hike Surround yourself with beautiful waterfalls, vibrant colors and natural wonders.
- Fountain Paint Pot Trail Hike a trail lined with hydrothermal features on your way to the multi-colored mud pot.
- Hayden Valley Keep watch for grazing wildlife as you ride through the grassy home to bison, elk and bears.
- Brooks Lodge Activities Spend an adventure-filled day on horseback, fly-fishing, canoeing or shooting archery.
- West Thumb Geyser Basin Discover the natural geothermal phenomena found throughout Yellowstone National Park.
- Lower Loop Excursion Head out to explore thermal features like Old Faithful, as well as the beauty of Lake Yellowstone.
- Town of Jackson Explore this scenic town in the Jackson Hole valley known for its Town Square arches made from elk antlers.
- Grand Teton National Park Hit the road with a local expert for a tour of this beautiful national park and its sights.
- Old Faithful Stand in awe at this famed geyser renowned for its timely eruptions and magnificent rainbows.
- Geyser-Making Activity Junior Adventurers get crafty as they create their own geysers—then watch them erupt!
- Arrive: Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- Return: Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 7+