Head into the great state of Wyoming and bask in the rugged beauty of the West. Explore Yellowstone National Park and other spectacular sites by horseback, whitewater raft and on foot. Feel your spirits soar in this land filled with natural wonders!
WYOMING AND YELLOWSTONE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Shoot down the Snake River and feel the thrill of whitewater rafting. Keep on the lookout for eagles, herons and osprey!
Cruise on the Jenny Lake Ferry across the pristine, glacially carved Jenny Lake to the Cascade Canyon. Then, hike to Hidden Falls, a breathtaking 80-foot (24.4-meter) waterfall. Enjoy spectacular views of Jenny Lake and the Teewinot Mountain.
Explore the natural beauty of this national treasure! Discover the mystery of Old Faithful, hike around the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and view magnificent wildlife in expansive Hayden Valley. Use heat-seeking laser thermometers to find natural wonders!
Enjoy an exclusive stay at the historic Brooks Lake Lodge. Have great family fun with activities that include fly-fishing, hiking, canoeing and archery. Saddle up and explore the mountains on horseback—and learn how to rope and ride from a real cowboy!
- Arrive: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- Return: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 7+
- Receive a FREE brochure Order Now
MORE ON WYOMING
- Geyser Steam on an Adventures by Disney Wyoming Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Our Wyoming Vacation YouTube
- See the Beauty of Old Faithful Facebook
- Read About a Family's Experience in the West Classy Mommy Blog
- A Family Visits our Quest for the West Destination in Wyoming Resourceful Mommy Blog
- A Journey Through the Wild West TravelWeekly.com
- Heading to Wyoming! USA Today
- Learn about A Western Wyoming Adventure Families.com
- Quest for the West Traveling Mom
- What ABD Taught Me About My Kids Wonder and Company