Journey across the wintry wilderness of Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park on this Adventures by Disney vacation. Delight in panoramic views of the breathtaking snow-capped Rocky Mountains, explore geysers and other remarkable phenomena and go dog sledding across pristine, snowy terrain. Take a moment to relax in the great outdoors—soak, swim and float in a natural hot springs surrounded by snow-laden pines!
Winter in Wyoming Long Weekend Highlights
Go "mushing" across the powdery white snow of the Wyoming wilderness, guided by an expert musher who leads a team of enthusiastic and well-trained sled dogs hailing from a kennel that competes in the world-famous Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race!
Soak in the invigorating waters of these natural hot springs while taking in the magnificent views of the surrounding pine-covered Gros Ventre Mountains.
Discover the glory of winter in Yellowstone National Park with its snow-covered mountains, steaming geysers and majestic wildlife roaming the countryside.
Bundle up for a cozy sleigh ride across snow-covered roads and watch the sun set over the magnificent Teton Mountain Range. Arrive at a teepee camp near the shore of the Snake River and enjoy hot beverages and appetizers around a crackling campfire.
Enjoy an excursion to Old Faithful and see the geyser that's internationally known for its punctuality erupt into spectacular plumes of steam that rise above the snowy landscape.
- Arrive: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- Return: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- 5 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
More About Winter in Wyoming Long Weekend
- Enjoy a Sleigh Ride with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Walking in a Wyoming Winter Wonderland Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Winter in Wyoming Disney Parks Blog
- Wyoming Transformed into a Winter Wonderland Facebook
- Trek around Yellowstone's West Thumb Geyser Basin Facebook
- Guest Blog – Wyoming Winter Wonderland – Adventures by Disney AllEars.net