"Mush" through the snow-covered terrain of the Wyoming wilderness on a Yellowstone winter tour. Traverse trails of pristine powder on your way to gorgeous panoramic views, erupting geysers and, after a vigorous day, soak in a natural hot spring.
YELLOWSTONE AND JACKSON HOLE WINTER VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Learn the art of "mushing" against a backdrop of powdery white snow while a team of enthusiastic sled dogs guides you through the Wyoming wilderness.
After sledding through the frosty terrain, soak in the invigorating waters of this scenic spring and take in the magnificent views of the mountain.
Discover the glory of winter in Yellowstone National Park with its snow-covered mountains, steaming geysers and majestic wildlife roaming the countryside.
Savor a picturesque sunset among the Tetons as you bundle up for a cozy sleigh ride and stop for hot beverages and appetizers 'round a crackling campfire.
Enjoy a snowshoe excursion around Old Faithful with the opportunity to watch the famed geyser erupt into spectacular plumes of steam above the snowy landscape.
- Arrive: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- Return: JAC (Jackson Hole)
- 5 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
More About Wyoming
- Enjoy a Sleigh Ride with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Walking in a Wyoming Winter Wonderland Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Winter in Wyoming Disney Parks Blog
- Wyoming Transformed into a Winter Wonderland Facebook
- Trek around Yellowstone's West Thumb Geyser Basin Facebook
- Guest Blog – Wyoming Winter Wonderland – Adventures by Disney AllEars.net