Journey across the wintry wilderness of Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park on this Adventures by Disney Short Escape vacation. Delight in panoramic views of the breathtaking snow-capped Rocky Mountains, explore geysers and other remarkable phenomena and go dog sledding across pristine, snowy terrain. Take a moment to relax in the great outdoors—soak, swim and float in a natural hot springs surrounded by snow-laden pines!
2019 Winter in Wyoming Short Escape Highlights
- Iditarod Dog Sled Tour Mush your sled across the snow on this exciting excursion where you’ll learn to guide actual sled dogs.
- Granite Hot Springs Soothe your soul and soak in the rejuvenating hot springs amid the mountains and pine trees.
- Yellowstone Exploration Hike around the park’s gorgeous natural thermal features as you keep an eye out for local wildlife.
- Old Faithful Snowshoe Adventure Choose snowshoes or cross country skis for an epic exploration around the famed geyser.
- Sunset Sleigh Ride Ride through the stunning winter-dressed landscape on a horse-drawn sleigh ride at sunset.
- Jackson Hole Town Square Stroll the boardwalk lined with quaint shops and galleries in the historic Town Square.
- Dinner in a Tent, Dessert & Stories in a Teepee Experience the great outdoors as you dine in a heated tent and teepee.
- Cowboy Musical Entertainment Hoot ‘n holler as iconic local musician Judd Grossman performs lively cowboy music.
- Arrive: Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- Return: Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches*
- 3 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+