Discover the iconic landmarks and historic locations that helped forge America while you explore these 2 magnificent cities. From Independence Hall to the battlefield at Gettysburg to the U.S. Capitol, you'll walk in the footsteps of the men and women who fought for and shaped our great nation as you visit the extraordinary destinations on this fascinating adventure through history.
2019 PHILADELPHIA AND WASHINGTON D.C. FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Philly by Trolley Tour See iconic sights that played pivotal roles in the founding of our nation and its symbols.
- Panoramic Tour of D.C. Visit landmark sights, including Arlington National Cemetery and the Iwo Jima monument.
- D.C. Institutions Explore the Capitol, Library of Congress and the Newseum on this fascinating and informative tour.
- Mount Vernon Excursion Get a glimpse of 18th-century life on the estate and farm that was home to George Washington.
- Gettysburg National Park Take a guided tour of this historic city and battlefield while learning about life during the Civil War.
- Reading Terminal Market Stroll the stalls of America’s oldest farmers’ market filled with farm-grown foods and local eateries.
- City Tavern Dine on authentic 18th-century fare at a welcome reception held at this tavern favored by the Founding Fathers.
- Explore the National Constitution Center Learn about the Constitution and the effects it has throughout the world.
- Arrive: PHL (Philadelphia)
- Return: IAD (Washington D.C.)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+