Prepare for a journey of fun and inspiration as you experience the magic of Disney on the Adventures by Disney Disneyland® Resort and Southern California Short Escape, which includes a rare behind-the-magic visit to The Walt Disney Studios and the Disney Archives. There’s also a private tour of Walt Disney Imagineering and, of course, you’ll find yourself in the place where it all began—the Disneyland Resort!
Disneyland Resort and Southern California Short Escape Highlights
- Walt Disney Imagineering Tour See how Disney’s Imagineers create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts.
- Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment Enjoy an exclusive visit to Walt's private apartment overlooking Main Street, U.S.A.
- The Walt Disney Studios Private Tour Get a guided tour of the famed studio where some of Disney’s classic films were made.
- VIP Visit to Disneyland Resort Theme Parks Enjoy 4-Day Park Hopper passes and special access to the iconic theme parks.
- Disney Archives Visit See props and costumes from your favorite Disney films along with some of Walt’s personal items.
- Tam O'Shanter Restaurant Dine at this Los Angeles classic that opened in 1922 and was a favorite hangout of Walt Disney.
- World of Color Reserved Viewing Watch in wonder as Disney Characters come to life in this watery nighttime spectacular.
- Arrive: John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Return: Port of San Diego, or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), or John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 5+