Discover the dazzling city of San Francisco, with a myriad of cultures that gives it an identity all its own. Explore the acclaimed sites of this bustling metropolis known as the "City by the Bay" and learn its storied history. Visit the neighboring wine country and redwood forests. And be swept away by the sights, flavors and overall ambiance of Northern California on this amazing long weekend vacation!
SAN FRANCISCO LONG WEEKEND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Get a behind-the-magic look as you enjoy a privately guided tour of this amazing museum that celebrates the life and genius of Walt Disney and the Disney family.
Feel the power of the Force at Lucasfilm in the historic Presidio of San Francisco, viewing rare Star Wars memorabilia and an extensive collection of classic film posters.
Begin your adventure with a motor coach tour of San Francisco—from the Financial District through the city to the historic Fisherman's Wharf. Then, enjoy a guided bike tour of the bay including stops at the Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point and under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Spend a delightful morning at this award-winning vineyard where adults will learn the fine art of wine-blending while Junior Adventurers take part in an engaging craft activity using olive oil and corks.
Ride a ferry from Tiburon to this beautiful island, which is 3 times the size of Alcatraz. Once a military fort, Angel Island is now a delightful state park.
Marvel at the sheer majesty and size of the coastal redwoods that flourish at Muir Woods National Monument.
- Arrive: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- Return: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
MORE ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO
- See The City That Inspired Disney's Big Hero 6 Disney Parks Blog
- Is Seeing The Golden Gate Bridge On Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Read More About Our Long Weekend Trips Travel Weekly
- Experience a Disney Adventure in SF-Time Warner
- Tour the Golden City with the Disney Difference About Travel
- DIY Organic Body Scrub Has the Disney Seal of Approval About Travel
- 5 Great Reasons to Visit the Bay Area with Adventures by Disney Working Mother