Discover a city as dazzling and unique as the myriad of cultures that give it a flavor all its own. You and your family will explore the stunning landscapes, acclaimed sites and local history of this bustling metropolis known as the City by the Bay in this fun-filled tour of San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO LONG WEEKEND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Get a behind-the-magic look as you enjoy a privately guided tour of this amazing museum that celebrates the life and genius of Walt Disney and the Disney family.
Feel the power of the Force with a trip to Lucasfilm in the Historic Presidio of San Francisco to see rare Star Wars memorabilia and an extensive collection of classic film posters. To cap off this experience, you'll enjoy a private visit to the Premier Theater and view highlights from many celebrated movies.
Begin your adventure with a motorized trolley ride from Nob Hill to San Francisco's historic Fisherman's Wharf. Then, enjoy a guided bike tour of the bay which includes stops at the Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Spend a delightful morning at this award-winning vineyard where adults will learn the fine art of wine-blending while Junior Adventurers take part in an engaging craft activitiy using olive oil and corks.
Ferry from Tiburon to this historic military fort turned state park that is three times the size of Alcatraz.
Marvel at the sheer majesty and size of Coastal Redwoods—the tallest on Earth—as you walk through Muir Woods National Monument.
- Arrive: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- Return: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- 1 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
MORE ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO
- See The City That Inspired Disney's Big Hero 6 Disney Parks Blog
- Is Seeing The Golden Gate Bridge On Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Read More About Our Long Weekend Trips Travel Weekly
- Experience a Disney Adventure in SF-Time Warner
- Tour the Golden City with the Disney Difference About Travel
- DIY Organic Body Scrub Has the Disney Seal of Approval About Travel
- 5 Great Reasons to Visit the Bay Area with Adventures by Disney Working Mother