Discover the dazzling city of San Francisco, with a myriad of cultures that gives it an identity all its own. Explore the acclaimed sites of this bustling metropolis known as the "City by the Bay" and learn its storied history. Visit the neighboring wine country and redwood forests. And be swept away by the sights, flavors and overall ambiance of Northern California on this amazing long weekend vacation!
SAN FRANCISCO LONG WEEKEND VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- San Francisco Bay Bike Tour Pedal along the edge of the Bay and into the Golden Gate National Park Recreation Area.
- Golden Gate Bridge Visit Visit the iconic bridge for some pictures around famed structure and its beautiful surroundings.
- Muir Woods National Monument Walk amongst giants on this guided tour along trails that weave through the redwood trees.
- Walt Disney Family Museum Revel in a private tour of this museum dedicated to the man and his magic—Walt Disney.
- Angel Island State Park Ferry across the Bay and tour this state park that offers amazing views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Silverado Vineyards Explore the fertile soil and try your hand at grape stomping as you tour this renowned vineyard.
- Yoda Fountain Photo Op at Lucasfilm Pose, you will—at this statue of one of Star Wars’ most beloved characters.
- Arrive: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- Return: San Francisco Area Airports (SFO, OAK)
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO
- See The City That Inspired Disney's Big Hero 6 Disney Parks Blog
- Is Seeing The Golden Gate Bridge On Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Read More About Our Long Weekend Trips Travel Weekly
- Experience a Disney Adventure Without Going to Disney Time Warner
- Tour the Golden City with the Disney Difference About Travel
- DIY Organic Body Scrub Has the Disney Seal of Approval About Travel
- 5 Great Reasons to Visit the Bay Area with Adventures by Disney Working Mother