Get ready for a one-of-a-kind adventure into America's melting pot of culture, cuisine, sights and activities. From Central Park to Broadway to the studios of Good Morning America—there is so much to do and experience in New York, it's no wonder they call it "The City That Never Sleeps."
NEW YORK CITY LONG WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS
Board a multimillion-dollar motor coach outfitted with 40 plasma TVs and over 3000 LED lights for an interactive front-row seat through the streets of Manhattan. See Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building and more!
Go behind the scenes at Disney's Times Square Studios for an exclusive firsthand look at how one of the country's most-watched shows comes together seamlessly each and every day.
Enter a real rehearsal studio where you'll learn choreography from a Broadway musical number and handle props used in shows.
Afterward, see a Disney Broadway musical live on stage at the New Amsterdam Theatre.
- Arrive: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- Return: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
MORE ABOUT NEW YORK CITY
- Uncover Hidden Gems on Adventures by Disney Long Weekend Vacations Disney Parks Blog
- Go Back Stage at Good Morning America as a VIP Facebook
- Is Visiting New York City on Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Learn About Our Long Weekend Trips Travel Weekly