Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into America's melting pot of culture and cuisine. There is so much to see and do—from touring Harlem to attending a Disney Broadway musical to visiting the studios of Good Morning America and more. You'll understand why New York is called "The City That Never Sleeps"!
NEW YORK CITY LONG WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS
- THE RIDE: NYC Tour See iconic sights in the “City that Never Sleeps” and much more on this interactive bus tour.
- Good Morning America Backstage Visit Go behind the scenes on an exclusive VIP tour of ABC’s popular morning live show.
- Broadway Workshop Experience Take center stage as you learn music and dance steps from a Broadway musical song.
- See Disney's Frozen: The Broadway Musical Discover that love is a force of nature at Disney’s newest Broadway Musical.
- Times Square Enter the heart of the city and treat your senses to the vibrant sights and sounds of world-famous Times Square.
- Live! At the Tenement Learn about daily life in the tenements in this interactive performance and exploration.
- Private Dinner at the Tenement Museum Sample flavors of the Lower East Side as you celebrate this diversity of New York City.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum Visit Experience the intensity of standing at Ground Zero in this powerful tribute to 9/11.
- One World Trade Center Check out the best view in the city from atop the tallest building in the Western hemisphere.
- New Amsterdam Theatre Tour Discover the magic of Broadway on a backstage tour of this legendary theatre.
- John's Pizzeria Complete your NYC experience with an authentic slice of “pie” at this church-turned-pizzeria.
- Historic Harlem Walking Tour Step back to a bygone era when the Savoy was swinging and Harlem was the epicenter of cool.
- Arrive: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- Return: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 5
- Suggested Age: 6+