Experience a one-of-a-kind adventure into America's melting pot of culture and cuisine. There is so much to see and do—from touring Harlem to attending a Disney Broadway musical to visiting the studios of Good Morning America and more. You'll understand why New York is called "The City That Never Sleeps"!
NEW YORK CITY LONG WEEKEND HIGHLIGHTS
Board a multimillion-dollar motor coach outfitted with 40 plasma TVs and over 3000 LED lights and get an up-close view of Times Square, the Chrysler Building and more—as the streets of Manhattan come to life!
Go behind the scenes at Disney's Times Square Studios for an exclusive firsthand look at how one of the country's most-watched shows comes together seamlessly each and every day.
Become a Broadway star for a morning at a real rehearsal studio. Learn the choreography of a Broadway musical number—and dance as if it were your stage debut!
Experience the magic of a Disney musical production performed live on a Broadway stage! Watch some of your favorite Disney Characters from the screen come to life in an amazing production that your whole family will love.
- Arrive: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- Return: New York Area Airports (JFK, LGA, EWR)
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 5
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ABOUT NEW YORK CITY
- Uncover Hidden Gems on Adventures by Disney Long Weekend Vacations Disney Parks Blog
- Go Back Stage at Good Morning America as a VIP Facebook
- Is Visiting New York City on Your Bucket List? Facebook
- Learn About Our Long Weekend Trips Travel Weekly