Journey to the Old West of Montana and Yellowstone National Park and witness spectacular beauty and awe-inspiring natural wonders. Stay at a rustic dude ranch and go glamping under a star-filled sky. Feel yourself come alive on this active Adventures by Disney vacation that features the great outdoors with horseback riding, fly fishing and more!
2019 MONTANA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Gallatin River Whitewater Rafting Grab an oar and enjoy this exciting ride through the rapids of the towering Gallatin Range.
- 320 Guest Ranch Activities Spend an adventure-filled day on horseback, fly-fishing or learning how to cast from an expert.
- Mammoth Hot Springs Terraces View the dramatic, ever-changing natural limestone formations with a naturalist guide.
- Big Sky Resort Adventures Soar through the sky via zip line or a combo chair lift, Jeep & gondola to Lone Peak summit.
- Adventures in West Yellowstone Bike through the beautiful back country or visit Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center.
- Lamar Valley Greet the day with an early morning search for local wildlife, including wolves, elk, eagles and more.
- Under Canvas Yellowstone Glamp in style at a Luxury Tent Camp that provides comfort surrounded by natural splendor.
- Stagecoach Adventure Harken back to the Old West on a Yellowstone stagecoach tour with a cowboy guide.
- The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone Hike Surround yourself with beautiful waterfalls, vibrant colors and natural wonders.
- Ousel Falls Hike Take to the trails on the way to the base of the falls where you’ll behold the power of water rushing by.
- Campfire Stargazing Kick back under the starry night sky for an evening packed with s’mores and stories of the Old West.
- Fountain Paint Pot Trail Hike a trail lined with hydrothermal features on your way to the multi-colored mud pot.
- Grand Prismatic Spring Watch in wonder at the changing colors of the largest hot spring in Yellowstone National Park.
- Old Faithful Geyser Marvel at the splendor of the famed geyser renowned for its timely eruptions and stunning rainbows.
- Arrive: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
- Return: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+