Roam the Rockies on this Montana and Canada vacation that puts you in the heart of Big Sky Country along the Continental Divide. Explore glacial cliffs, gleaming lakes and churning rapids as you journey deep into this breathtaking area, teeming with nature's rugged beauty and majesty.
MONTANA AND ALBERTA, CANADA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Whitewater Rafting on the Flathead River Experience the thrill of the rapids (Class II-IV) as you soak in the majestic beauty that surrounds you.
- Canoeing at Lake Louise Glide in a canoe over the glittering waters of Lake Louise or choose from a variety of other exciting outdoor activities in the beautiful setting of Banff National Park.
- Columbia Icefield Behold the greatest body of ice in North America! Board an ice explorer vehicle for a guided expedition over the vast, tranquil Columbia Icefield.
- Bike Along Bow River Take a leisurely spin along the swirling waters of the Bow River. Then ride a gondola up Sulphur Mountain for a breathtaking view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Arrive: FCA (Kalispell, MT)
- Return: YYC (Calgary, AB)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON MONTANA & ALBERTA, CANADA
- Follow Along on an Adventures by Disney Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Junior Adventurers Take on The Canadian Rockies Disney Parks Blog
- An Adventures by Disney Trip to Canada Recap Disney Parks Blog
- Adventure in the Great Outdoors Awaits You! Facebook
- Canoe Across the Serene Moraine Lake Facebook
- Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of the Canadian Rockies Facebook
- Meet a Real Mountie The Examiner