Roam the Rockies on this Montana and Canada vacation that puts you in the heart of Big Sky Country along the Continental Divide. Explore glacial cliffs, gleaming lakes and churning rapids as you journey deep into this breathtaking area, teeming with nature's rugged beauty and majesty.
MONTANA AND ALBERTA, CANADA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- River Rafting on the Flathead River Ride the rapids on a scenic trip through a canyon surrounded by epic mountain peaks.
- Glacier National Park Tour Ride a vintage open-top coach up into the surrounding glacier-carved Rockies.
- Glacier Skywalk Excursion Step over the edge and onto the glass-bottom platform for a view of the valley 918 ft. below.
- Columbia Icefield Head to the Continental Divide for a visit to the largest body of ice in North America that feeds 8 glaciers.
- Moraine Lake Journey into lake country and explore the calm waters of Moraine Lake, situated in a majestic mountain range.
- Bow River Bike Ride Pedal the trails beside the waters of the beautiful Bow River on a relaxing morning bike ride.
- Banff Gondola Visit Soar to new heights as you rise 7,500 ft. to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a truly spectacular view.
- Banff Explore the streets and shops of this lovely resort town nestled in the shadows of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Stay in this landmark hotel nestled in the mountain peaks near Victoria Glacier.
- Native American Storytelling Hear stories of the native people who came to live in the surrounding sun-kissed mountains.
- Scenic Drive to Canada Head north on a journey that will take you through the scenic rolling hills of the Blackfoot Reservation.
- Lake Louise Station Restaurant Dine in turn-of-the-century charm among vintage rail cars and a log cabin built in 1910.
- Arrive: FCA (Kalispell, MT)
- Return: YYC (Calgary, AB)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON MONTANA & ALBERTA, CANADA
- Follow Along on an Adventures by Disney Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Junior Adventurers Take on The Canadian Rockies Disney Parks Blog
- An Adventures by Disney Trip to Canada Recap Disney Parks Blog
- Adventure in the Great Outdoors Awaits You! Facebook
- Canoe Across the Serene Moraine Lake Facebook
- Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of the Canadian Rockies Facebook
- Meet a Real Mountie The Examiner