Roam the Rockies on this Montana and Canada vacation that puts you in the heart of Big Sky Country and the edge of the Continental Divide. You'll explore glacial cliffs, gleaming lakes and churning rapids on this adventure deep into the natural beauty of North America.
MONTANA AND ALBERTA, CANADA FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Grab a paddle and experience the thrill of the rapids (Class II-IV) as you bask in the majestic beauty that surrounds you.
Glide in a canoe over the glittering waters of Moraine Lake, or choose from a variety of other exciting outdoor activities — all in the natural beauty of Banff National Park!
Behold the greatest body of ice in North America! Board an ice explorer vehicle for a guided expedition over the vast, tranquil Columbia Icefield.
Take a leisurely spin along the swirling waters of the Bow River. Then ride an enclosed gondola up Sulphur Mountain for a breathtaking view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Arrive: FCA (Kalispell, MT)
- Return: YYC (Calgary, AB)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+
MORE ON MONTANA & ALBERTA, CANADA
- Adventure in the Great Outdoors Awaits You! Facebook
- Canoe Across the Serene Moraine Lake Facebook
- Follow Along on an Adventures By Disney Vacation Disney Parks Blog
- Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of the Canadian Rockies Facebook
- Junior Adventurers Take on The Canadian Rockies Disney Parks Blog