Get ready for your close-up as you experience the sights of Old Hollywood on this Southern California vacation that includes a rare behind-the-magic private visit of the Walt Disney Studios. Then, find yourself in the middle of the magic at the Happiest Place on Earth, spending several fun-filled days and nights at the Disneyland® Resort.
Disneyland Resort and Southern California Highlights
- Disneyland® Park VIP Visit Enjoy a day immersed in magic at the Happiest Place on Earth, including a backstage tour.
- Disney California Adventure Park VIP Visit Revel in a day of fun, plus peek behind the magic on a backstage tour.
- World of Color VIP Viewing Experience this epic nighttime water spectacular from a special VIP viewing area.
- Disneyland Parade & Fireworks Spectacular VIP Viewing Enjoy reserved seats to these magical experiences.
- TCL Chinese Theatre Measure up to the handprints of Hollywood’s biggest stars at this legendary theatre.
- The Walt Disney Studios & Archives Tour the legendary studio and see iconic film props in the Walt Disney Archives.
- Walt Disney Imagineering Tour Step into the heart of Disney theme park magic for a close-up look at Disney Imagineering.
- Chip ‘n Dale Critter Breakfast at Storytellers Café Dig in to a fresh breakfast buffet as classic Disney Characters delight you.
- Hollywood Walking Tour Say, “Hurray for Hollywood” on this private walking tour of Tinseltown’s iconic landmarks.
- The Jim Henson Company VIP Visit Tour this famed studio originally built by comedy legend Charlie Chaplin.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame Stroll down Hollywood Boulevard and pay tribute to the immortalized “stars.”
- Tam O'Shanter Dine at this Los Angeles classic that opened in 1922 and was a favorite hangout of Walt Disney.
- Arrive: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Return: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 5 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 5+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
Looking for a Quick Getaway?
More on Southern California
- Read About the VIP Experiences on Our Backstage Magic Tour Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Our Backstage Magic Trip Disney Insider
- Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame & Get a VIP Tour of The Jim Henson Company Facebook
- Head to the Burbank Walt Disney Studios Lot For a Truly Exclusive Experience Facebook
- Read a Review of Our Backstage Magic Trip About.com
Other trips you might like
7 Days / 6 Nights
Disneyland® Resort and Southern California Short Escape
4 Days / 3 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
Arizona & Utah
8 Days / 7 Nights