Get ready for your close-up as you experience the sights of Old Hollywood on this Southern California vacation that includes a rare behind-the-magic private visit of the Walt Disney Studios. Then, find yourself in the middle of the magic at the Happiest Place on Earth, spending several fun-filled days and nights at the Disneyland® Resort.
Disneyland Resort and Southern California Highlights
Follow in the footsteps of some of your favorite celebrities on this walking tour through Hollywood. You'll see some of the most iconic sites in Tinseltown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP visit to the Jim Henson Company Studios, built on the original site of Charlie Chaplin's movie studio.
Get a very special glimpse of Walt Disney Imagineers—architects, designers, storytellers, engineers and technicians—and see how they create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts.
See Disneyland Park from the perspective of the man who started it all! Enjoy an exclusive visit to Walt's apartment located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building.
Make your dreams come true with a 2-day experience at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park with special Disney Interactive FASTPASS® service and reserved parade viewing.
- Arrive: LAX (Los Angeles)
- Return: LAX (Los Angeles)
- 5 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 5+
- GET YOUR FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
More on Southern California
- Read About the VIP Experiences on Our Backstage Magic Tour Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About Our Backstage Magic Trip Disney Insider
- Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame & Get a VIP Tour of The Jim Henson Company Facebook
- Head to the Burbank Walt Disney Studios Lot For a Truly Exclusive Experience Facebook
- Read a Review of Our Backstage Magic Trip About.com