Feel the spirit of the Old West! Hike along trails in some of nature's most beautiful landscapes. Take in the vast vistas of Grand Canyon National Park, abundant with rugged power and glorious colors. See landforms at Arches National Park that are unlike any others in the world. And go rafting on the picturesque Colorado River to get an up-close look at the famous red rock canyons of Moab, Utah.
Arizona and Utah Vacation Highlights
Discover one of the seven wonders of the natural world as a naturalist guide takes you on a walk and drive along the stunning South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
Climb aboard a climate-controlled mini-coach for an excursion led by a Navajo guide into the beautiful buttes and magical mesas of Monument Valley.
Step into a surreal landscape featuring over 2,000 sky-scraping sandstone arches and hike to its crown jewel, the Delicate Arch. Learn the geological history of this site that spans millions of years—and marvel at Mother Nature's wild side.
Travel with your fellow Adventurers, passing scenic wonders as you glide along the mighty Colorado River through red rock canyons. Surrounded by natural splendor, feel your cares float away!
- Arrive: PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
- Return: GJT (Grand Junction, CO)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
MORE ON ARIZONA AND UTAH
- Stunning Sights Await at the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience Majestic Views of the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About our Southwest Trip YouTube
- Hike Past the Arches National Park on the Southwest Splendors Trip Facebook
- Guests Take on Mighty Rapids on the Colorado River Facebook
- A Fan Photo with Adventure Guide Chris Facebook
- A Family Experiencing the Magic of the Grand Canyon Together The Vacation Gals Blog