Feel the true spirit of the Old West as you hike the trails and put yourself in the middle of nature's most beautiful landscapes, including Arches National Park where you'll see landforms and textures unlike any other in the world. You'll also take on the mighty Colorado River via raft and get a close-up look at the famous red rock canyons.
Arizona and Utah Vacation Highlights
Discover one of the seven wonders of the natural world as a naturalist guide takes you off the beaten path for a stunning Grand Canyon walk and drive along the South Rim.
Climb aboard an off-road vehicle for your very own Navajo-guided excursion to the beautiful buttes and magical mesas of Monument Valley.
Step into a surreal landscape dotted with sky-scraping sandstone land arches and hike to its crown jewel, the Delicate Arch. Learn the living geological history of a million years and marvel at Mother Nature's wild side.
Experience the thrills of rafting down the Colorado River—it's a family adventure not to be missed! Whether you're floating at a leisurely pace or braving whitewater rapids, the surrounding scenic wonders are unparalleled.
- Arrive: PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
- Return: GJT (Grand Junction, CO)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
MORE ON ARIZONA & UTAH
- Stunning Sights Await at the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience Majestic Views of the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About our Southwest Trip YouTube
- Hike Past the Arches National Park on the Southwest Splendors Trip Facebook
- Guests Take on Mighty Rapids on the Colorado River Facebook
- A Fan Photo with Adventure Guide Chris Facebook
- A Family Experiencing the Magic of the Grand Canyon Together The Vacation Gals Blog