Feel the spirit of the Old West! Hike along trails in some of nature's most beautiful landscapes. Take in the vast vistas of Grand Canyon National Park, abundant with rugged power and glorious colors. Go rafting on the picturesque Colorado River to get an up-close look at the famous red rock canyons of Moab, Utah; and see landforms at Arches National Park that are unlike any other in the world.
Arizona and Utah Vacation Highlights
- Grand Canyon National Park Traverse the trails of the South Rim on a private tour of this awe-inspiring natural wonder.
- Colorado River Rafting Cruise down the mighty Colorado River on this exciting rafting trip through miles of scenic splendor.
- Monument Valley Discover the natural beauty of the buttes, mesas and secret niches pointed out by a Navajo guide.
- Diamondback Gulch Off-Road Tour Take to the open desert terrain as you head off-road for a truly exhilarating tour.
- Bearizona Wildlife Park Head out on a wildlife park safari and keep an eye out for local wildlife in their natural environment.
- Mather Point Experience the breathtaking sensation of the Grand Canyon from this amazing viewpoint on the South Rim.
- Arches National Park Walk amongst geological treasures on this hike to the iconic Delicate Arch.
- Red Cliffs Lodge Enjoy a fun-filled day swimming, hiking and more—or visit the lodge’s winery and relax by the pool.
- Williams, Arizona Get your kicks on this small Route 66 railroad town that is steeped in the history of the Old West.
- Western BBQ Experience Look out over the Grand Canyon’s South Rim while dining on classic Western barbecue.
- Sedona Stroll through stunning red rock landscapes or browse the wonderful shops and galleries of this artsy desert town.
- Cowboy Cookout and Entertainment Feel at home on the range and hunker down for a night of food, songs and stories.
- Navajo Taco Cookout Dinner and Storytelling Listen to tales of the Old West while dining on delicious local fare.
- Native American Music Delight in the nighttime sky as ancient music played on a Native American flute sets your spirit soaring.
- Arrive: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Return: Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON ARIZONA AND UTAH
- Stunning Sights Await at the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Experience Majestic Views of the Grand Canyon with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Learn More About our Southwest Trip YouTube