Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Roam the Rockies on this Canadian adventure where you'll explore glacial cliffs, gleaming lakes and churning rapids as you journey deep into this breathtaking area, teeming with nature’s rugged beauty and majesty.
2019 CANADIAN ROCKIES FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Glacier Skywalk Excursion Step over the edge and onto the glass-bottom platform for a view of the valley 918 ft. below.
- Columbia Icefield Head to the Continental Divide for a visit to the largest body of ice in North America that feeds 8 glaciers.
- Moraine Lake Journey into lake country and explore the calm waters of Moraine Lake, situated in a majestic mountain range.
- Bow River Bike Ride Pedal the trails beside the waters of the beautiful Bow River on a relaxing morning bike ride.
- Banff Gondola Visit Soar to new heights as you rise 7,500 ft. to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a truly spectacular view.
- Banff Explore the streets and shops of this lovely resort town nestled in the shadows of Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Stay in this landmark hotel nestled in the mountain peaks near Victoria Glacier.
- Arrive: Calgary Airport (YYC)
- Return: Calgary Airport (YYC)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+