Discover the beauty and majesty of "The Last Frontier" on this Adventures by Disney Alaska vacation. Alaska is home to Denali—the highest mountain peak in North America—and also boasts over 3 million lakes, volcanic islands and 16,000 square miles (41,439 square km) of glacier ice. Explore some of the most stunning terrains in the world. And take home memories of unforgettable natural splendor!
Alaska Family Vacation Highlights
- White Water Rafting Adventure Take to the rapids of the Nenana River on this river trek through Denali National Park.
- Scenic Wilderness Rafting Drift along the border of Denali National Park and enjoy the natural wonders that surround you.
- Portage Glacier Hike out to this mighty glacier that once filled the 14-mile-long Portage Valley.
- Eklutna Lake Bike Riding & Kayaking Bike and kayak through the dramatic Alaskan outdoors while watching for local wildlife.
- Spencer Glacier Float Trip and Salmon Bake Raft amongst the stunning glaciers of Spencer Lake, then dine on fresh salmon.
- Girdwood Mining Town Explore this historic town founded as a supply camp for gold miners on the Turnagain Arm.
- Alaska Railroad Ride Travel the rails through the scenic wilderness and learn about life in Alaska’s back country.
- Gold Panning Stake your claim as you learn techniques before trying your luck panning for gold in Crow Creek.
- Iditarod Experience Visit 4-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser and his team of sled dogs at his Happy Trails Kennels.
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Learn about conservation efforts and animal rehabilitations from a local naturalist.
- Native Village Tour Immerse yourself in the culture of indigenous peoples through their art, games and stories.
- Denali National Park & Talkeetna Spend the day exploring the natural beauty and local flavor of these scenic Alaskan locales.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center Discover the majestic beauty of Alaska’s native birds in this amazing avian presentation.
- Denali Natural History Tour Experience the culture of the Alaskan wilderness on this tour led by a local naturalist.
- Arrive: ANC (Anchorage)
- Return: ANC (Anchorage)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now