Discover the beauty and majesty of "The Last Frontier" on this Adventures by Disney Alaska vacation. Alaska is home to Denali—the highest mountain peak in North America—and also boasts over 3 million lakes, volcanic islands and 16,000 square miles (41,439 square km) of glacier ice. Explore some of the most stunning terrains in the world. And take home memories of unforgettable natural splendor!
2019 Alaska Family Vacation Highlights
- Rafting on the Nenana River Choose between white water or scenic rafting adventures around Denali National Park.
- Byron Glacier Hike out to this magnificent roadside glacier, known for its beautiful ice caves and rivulets.
- Eklutna Lake Bike Riding & Kayaking Bike and kayak through the dramatic Alaskan outdoors while watching for local wildlife.
- Spencer Glacier Float Trip and Salmon Bake Raft amongst the stunning glaciers of Spencer Lake, then dine on fresh salmon.
- Girdwood Mining Town Explore this historic town founded as a supply camp for gold miners on the Turnagain Arm.
- Alaska Railroad Ride Travel the rails through the scenic wilderness and learn about life in Alaska’s back country.
- Gold Panning Stake your claim as you learn techniques before trying your luck panning for gold in Crow Creek.
- Iditarod Experience Visit 4-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser and his team of sled dogs at his Happy Trails Kennels.
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center Learn about conservation efforts and animal rehabilitations from a local naturalist.
- Denali National Park & Talkeetna Spend the day exploring the natural beauty and local flavor of these scenic Alaskan locales.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center Immerse yourself in the culture of indigenous peoples through their art, games and stories.
- Arrive: ANC (Anchorage)
- Return: ANC (Anchorage)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+