Feel history come to life as you visit Boston’s iconic sites. Walk the Freedom Trail, row on the Charles River and explore Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Plus, enjoy special access to a New England clambake on a private island, an after-hours experience at the Old North Church and dinner at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum—and so much more!
2019 Boston Short Escape Highlights
- After Hours at Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum Hoist a “crate of tea” into Boston Harbor as you explore this interactive museum.
- Row on the Charles River Grab your oars and scull down the Charles River on a privately guided rowing experience.
- After-Hours Visit to the Old North Church Visit the birthplace of the Revolutionary War on a private, after-hours tour.
- Thompson Island Dig into a mouth-watering menu at a traditional New England clambake after a day of fun activities.
- Freedom Trail with Costumed Guides Walk in the footsteps of our country’s founders on a private tour of historic sites.
- Private Bike Tour Take a leisurely pace on this private bike tour along the banks of the famed Charles River.
- Harvard University Tour Walk the hallowed grounds of America’s oldest university on a tour led by a current student.
- Arrive: Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Return: Logan International Airport (BOS)
- 1 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+