Coverage and Reimbursement
Give your family some peace-of-mind knowing that the Adventures by Disney
Vacation Protection Plan has you covered.
From cancelled flights to unforeseen circumstances to Mother Nature—while you may not be able to predict these vacation spoilers, you can plan for them and ensure that your vacation is covered from the moment you purchase your Adventures by Disney
Vacation Protection Plan until you arrive home.
New! Cancel For Any Reason Travel Credit Feature
Provided by Adventures by Disney (non-insurance services)
Adventures by Disney
has enhanced the Vacation Protection Plan with the addition of our Cancel For Any Reason Travel Credit Feature. Available at any time up until departure, if you need to cancel for a reason not covered under the terms of the Vacation Protection Plan, Adventures by Disney
will provide a travel credit equal to 75% of the pre-paid non-refundable cancellation fees so that you may travel at a later date.
Notice to Minnesota, Missouri and New York residents: The Cancel For Any Reason Travel Credit Feature may be purchased separately from the Vacation Protection Plan. Contact 1-888-722-2195 for details
|Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption
||Up to total trip cost ($30,000 limit) if you cancel or interrupt your vacation due to sickness, injury, death and other covered reasons such as a terrorist incident that occurs within 30 days of your scheduled departure date in a city listed on the itinerary of your trip
||Up to $500 for catch-up expenses if your vacation is delayed due to carrier-caused delays—including weather, unannounced strike and more
|Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expense
||Up to $25,000 to cover medical treatment, hospitalization and more if you become sick or injured during your vacation
||Up to $3000 if your luggage or personal items are lost, stolen or damaged during the covered trip
||Up to $500 to cover the purchase of necessary items if your bags are delayed for 24+ hours
|Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
||Up to $100,000 to cover emergency medical transport
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment
||Up to $25,000 if you suffer loss of life or limb while traveling
Please note: Worldwide Assistance - non-insurance services are provided by CareFree Travel Assistance™.
©2020 Aon Affinity. All Rights Reserved.
To obtain your state-specific details of the terms, conditions and exclusions, visit the Adventures by Disney Vacation Protection
Add the Adventures by Disney Vacation Protection Plan to Your Reservation
It's easy to include the Vacation Protection Plan in your vacation planning.
Just make a phone call to learn more and purchase.
- If you make a payment for your plan within 14 days of your initial booking deposit, the pre-existing condition exclusion will be waived.
- The plan may be added to your reservation up until your final payment has been made to Adventures by Disney.
- Coverage is in effect when your Adventures by Disney Vacation Protection Plan payment is made.
- This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip.
- You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.
- This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner's insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage.
- This insurance is not required in connection with the insured's purchase of travel tickets.
- Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Payment for the Vacation Protection Plan must be made by the final payment due date.
- The coverage goes into effect on the day the final vacation payment is received by Adventures by Disney.
Please call (800) 543-0865† to learn more about and purchase the Adventures by Disney
Vacation Protection Plan—or contact your Travel Agent to add it now.
The Adventures by Disney Vacation Protection Plan is underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, with administrative offices in Jersey City, NJ (NAIC #11150) under Policy Form series LTP 2013 and applicable amendatory endorsements. This is a general overview of insurance benefits available. Coverages may vary in certain states and not all benefits are available in all jurisdictions. Please refer to your certificate of benefits or policy of insurance for detailed terms, conditions and exclusions that apply.
This program was designed and is administered by Aon Affinity. Aon Affinity is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (TX 13695); (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services, Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkeley Insurance Agency and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. Affinity Insurance Services is acting as a Managing General Agent as that term is defined in section 626.015(14) of the Florida Insurance Code.
† Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.…