Discover the splendor of Spain—from its natural beauty to its art, castles and cathedrals. Visit Gaudí's Sagrada Família and the Park Güell in Barcelona, the Royal Palace and El Prado Museum in Madrid, and the Grand Mosque in Córdoba. Spend 2 nights at a luxurious beach resort in Marbella. And feel the passion of Spain in Seville when you succumb to the compelling rhythms of the flamenco!
SPAIN VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Enjoy privately guided tours of the Picasso Museum, Park Güell, La Sagrada Família, the Royal Palace, El Prado Museum, the Grand Mosque and Plaza de España—all with fascinating local experts sharing invaluable insights and history.
Learn how to make paella—the Valencian rice delicacy widely regarded as Spain's national dish. This private group lesson is held at a cooking school housed in a restored 19th-century mansion.
Discover the flamenco dancer in you! Grab a fan or castanets and learn the dance steps that express the lyricism and rhythmic patterns of passionate flamenco music.
Soak up the sun at Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort, an elegant hotel in the heart of the upscale community of Costa del Sol. Take time to relax on the beach, ride bikes and explore at your leisure.
- Arrive: Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)
- Return: Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+
- GET YOUR FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
More on Spain Vacations
- Read About Our New Tuscany and Spain Trips Disney Parks Blog
- There's Something for Everyone on Our New Spain Itinerary Facebook
- Dive Into History in Spain or Go On A Culinary Adventure in Tuscany Travel Pulse