Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Embrace the passion of this amazing country while exploring Barcelona's Park Güell, Madrid's Royal Palace, Seville's Plaza de España and glorious Costa de Sol.
2019 Spain Family Vacation Highlights
- Panoramic Barcelona Tour Board a motor coach and see the iconic locations that make Barcelona such a vibrant city.
- Paella-Making Lesson at Taberna del Alabardero Get a hands-on lesson in creating one of Spain’s most popular dishes.
- Picasso Museum Visit View the world’s largest collections of the Spanish artist’s works housed in 5 medieval palaces.
- Marbella Boardwalk Bike Ride Pedal along the Paseo Maritimo boardwalk and take in the views of Marbella’s coastline.
- Horse Carriage Ride to Taberna Del Alabardero Sevilla Enjoy the scenic beauty as you ride to lunch by horse carriage.
- Royal Palace & Armory Tour Explore Europe’s largest palace and its rare collection of arms that date back over 600 years.
- Plaza De España Grand Canal Boat Ride Take in the views of the Plaza de España from a rowboat on the Grand Canal.
- Flamenco Dance Lesson Experience centuries of passion and emotion as an expert teaches you the art of the Flamenco.
- Segovia Sites Visit iconic destinations including Summer Palace Gardens, Alcázar Castle and the Gothic-style Segovia Cathedral.
- La Mezquita Tour the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, one of the most stunning examples of Moorish architecture.
- Museo Nacional Del Prado Tour See iconic works of European art and Spanish masters at Spain’s national art museum.
- La Sagrada Familia Enjoy a privately guided tour of Gaudí’s Gothic-Art Nouveau masterpiece that embodies Barcelona.
- Cathedral of Seville Tour Take in the grandeur of this Gothic church that is home to La Giralda, Seville’s famed bell tower.
- Pueblo Español Walk through this open-air museum that represents the architecture of the regions of Spain.
- Park Güell Let your imagination soar as you explore Gaudí’s whimsical designs throughout this public park.
- Arrive: Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)
- Return: Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 6
- Suggested Age: 8+