Discover the true essence of France on this magnificent 10-Day / 9-Night Adventures by Disney river cruise that includes a 7-night sail along the Seine River and 2 spectacular nights in Paris. From the iconic sites of the City of Lights to the provincial landscape of Monet’s beloved Giverny to the beaches of Normandy and stunning destinations in between, you’ll engage in an exciting array of immersive entertainment and exhilarating activities for the whole family.
2019 SEINE RIVER CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS
- Paris Icons Experience the grandeur of Paris at the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Epicurean Delights Tantalize your taste buds with local flavors from restaurants, cafés, chocolatiers and epicurean boutiques.
- Monet's House and Gardens Step into a world of Monet’s inspiration where kids can try painting their own masterpiece.
- Normandy's Omaha Beach Visit the beaches of Normandy and pay homage to the heroes of the D-Day invasion.
- Honfleur Visit Delight in the beauty of this picturesque port town which has been a longtime favorite subject for artists.
- Cliffs of Étretat Marvel at the chalk cliffs and natural arches of the Étretat Chalk Complex overlooking the English Channel.
- French Castles & Ruins Explore the grandeur of Chateau de Bizy and other examples of French style and extravagance.
- Tree Climbing Park Go to new heights as you traverse these ropes courses high in the treetops of Rouen.
- Apple Orchard & Calvados Tasting Visit a local Normandy orchard and savor the region’s famed sweet apple brandy.
- Arrive: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Return: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+