Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Roam the rugged Highlands, boat across Loch Ness and explore ancient castles, all with Scotland's lush landscape providing a magical backdrop to your adventure.
Scotland Family Vacation Highlights
- Loch Ness Canoeing Take to the dark and mysterious waters of Loch Ness on an exclusive canoe trip.
- Royal Yacht Britannia Enjoy a regal reception and private tour of the former royal yacht of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Palace of Holyroodhouse Tour See how royalty lives as you tour the official Scottish residence of the British monarch.
- Caledonian Canal Bike Ride Pedal this scenic pathway to Dochgarroch Loch Gates on a relaxing family-friendly bike ride.
- Blair Castle Tour Explore 30 rooms and over 700 years of Scottish history located at the gateway to The Highlands.
- Hairy "Coo" Safari Ride around with a Rothiemurchus Ranger and feed these traditional long-horned, shaggy Highland cattle.
- Urquhart Castle Tour Visit the ruins of this former fortress on the shore of Loch Ness—a frequent spot for Nessie sightings.
- The Statue of Greyfriar's Bobby Walk the Royal Mile and stop for a photo with Scotland’s famed Skye Terrier.
- Day at Rothiemurchus Estate Spend a day at this private estate participating in archery and traditional Highland games.
- Glenturret Distillery Tour Learn the rich tradition of creating Scottish whisky on this tour of Scotland’s oldest distillery.
- Edinburgh Castle Tour Take in the lore—and the views—as you tour this iconic fortress that looms over Edinburgh’s skyline.
- Floors Castle & Gardens Tour Walk through the largest inhabited country house in Scotland and its marvelous gardens.
- Shortbread-Making Roll up your sleeves at an exclusive lesson taught by the Private Chef of the Duke and Duchess.
- Culloden Battlefield Site Walk the site of one of Britain’s fiercest battles, then visit the center’s interactive display.
- Arrive: Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Return: Inverness Airport (INV)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON SCOTLAND
- Learn About Our Trip to Scotland Travel Savvy Mom
- A Taste of Adventures by Disney Scotland Ciao Bambino!
- 5 Things Kids Should See in Scotland Petite Elefant
- Adventures by Disney new Scotland family vacation The Examiner
- Be 'Brave' on a Disney tour of Scotland Dallas News
- Read About A Guest's Scotland Adventure New York Daily News
- See the Beautiful Isle of Skye in Scotland Facebook
- A Family Vacation in Scotland with Adventures by Disney Travel Savy Mom Blog
- Adventures by Disney puts a spectacular spin on a trip to historic Scotland New York Daily News
- Beautiful Landscapes in Scotland Facebook
- Discover Scotland's Majestic Castles with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog