Be awed by lush landscapes where ancient stone castles rise from the mist. Witness the proud heritage that served as the inspiration for the Disney•Pixar animated film Brave. Follow the history of royalty and clans—and possibly even see a mythical sea creature!
Scotland Family Vacation Highlights
Discover fact and lore about Loch Ness and its legendary monster "Nessie." Then, join your fellow Adventurers for either a motorboat or canoe ride across this loch's dark, mysterious waters.
Celebrate life on a Scottish farm in the Highlands. Join your fellow Adventurers for a festive dinner complete with Celidh dancing, whisky tasting and Highland games for the Junior Adventurers.
Tour the Queen of England's official Edinburgh residence. A Blue Badge Guide informs you of events that happened here over the centuries that shaped the fates of England, Scotland and France.
Ride the Highland ponies at Rothiemurchus Estate, one of the greatest tracts of natural forest in Britain. Later, take aim and test your skills as an archer.
Witness the traditional working day of a shepherd on the rugged Highlands. See up to 8 of his dogs working as a team, maneuvering sheep through various obstacles. Here, you'll have a chance to meet collie pups and lambs.
Walk through history as you explore the mysterious ruins of Glamis, Edinburgh, Dunnottar, Eilean Donan and Urquhart Castles. Each castle has its own amazing story to tell of rulers, battles and ghosts.
*Pony riding activity is for Adventurers 16 years and under and has a maximum weight limit for each rider of 200 lbs. (90.7 kg).
- Arrive: EDI (Edinburgh)
- Return: EDI (Edinburgh)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
MORE ON SCOTLAND
- Discover Scotland's Majestic Castles with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Beautiful Landscapes in Scotland Facebook
- See the Beautiful Isle of Skye in Scotland Facebook
- Learn About Our Trip to Scotland Travel Savvy Mom
- A Taste of Adventures by Disney Scotland Ciao Bambino!
- 5 Things Kids Should See in Scotland Petite Elefant
- Adventures by Disney new Scotland family vacation The Examiner
- Be 'Brave' on a Disney tour of Scotland Dallas News
- Read About A Guest's Scotland Adventure New York Daily News