Call us at (800) 543-0865^ or contact your Travel Agent.
Roam the rugged Highlands, boat across Loch Ness and explore ancient castles, all with Scotland's lush landscape providing a magical backdrop to your adventure.
Scotland Family Vacation Highlights
- Canoeing and Boating Across Loch Ness Discover fact and lore about Loch Ness and its legendary monster "Nessie." Then, join your fellow Adventurers for either a motorboat or canoe ride across this loch's dark, mysterious waters.
- Tour of Scottish Castles Visit historic castles, including Edinburgh Castle and Blair Castle, plus a private shortbread-making lesson by the Private Chef of the Duke and Duchess of Roxburghe at Floors Castle – an experience exclusive to Adventures by Disney Guests.
- Royal Yacht Britannia Be treated to a Red Carpet Welcome and private tour of the former royal yacht of the British monarch, Queen Elizabeth II. Enjoy a fresh scones and coffee reception on the Royal Deck Tea Room and discover what life was like on board Her Majesty’s floating Royal residence.
- Privately Guided Tour of The Palace of Holyroodhouse Tour the Queen of England's official Edinburgh residence. A Blue Badge Guide informs you of events that happened here over the centuries that shaped the fates of England, Scotland and France.
- Archery, Highland Games and Hiking at Rothiemurchus Estate Experience archery, hiking and Highland Games at one of the greatest tracts of natural forest in Britain, plus visit with the local red deer and Highland Cattle on property.
- Arrive: Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
- Return: Inverness Airport (INV)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON SCOTLAND
- Learn About Our Trip to Scotland Travel Savvy Mom
- A Taste of Adventures by Disney Scotland Ciao Bambino!
- 5 Things Kids Should See in Scotland Petite Elefant
- Adventures by Disney new Scotland family vacation The Examiner
- Be 'Brave' on a Disney tour of Scotland Dallas News
- Read About A Guest's Scotland Adventure New York Daily News
- See the Beautiful Isle of Skye in Scotland Facebook
- A Family Vacation in Scotland with Adventures by Disney Travel Savy Mom Blog
- Adventures by Disney puts a spectacular spin on a trip to historic Scotland New York Daily News
- Beautiful Landscapes in Scotland Facebook
- Discover Scotland's Majestic Castles with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog