Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Breakfast On Board the Ship
Begin your day of exciting activities with a good breakfast.
Morning Activity – Choose One of These Options:
- Take an Alsace canoe trip through the center of old Strasbourg.
- Enjoy a Strasbourg walking tour and explore this fascinating city—the capital of the Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine region and the seat of the European Parliament.
- Take a Strasbourg city tour on the Batorama Canal Boat and pass by this city's main attractions—including towers, covered bridges and the Vauban Dam—and through this city's various districts such as the renowned Petite France.
- Visit Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame for an at-your-leisure visit of this beautiful cathedral, built in 1439 in the grand Gothic style, with Renaissance-era stained-glass windows and a famous astronomical clock created in 1843.
Lunch On Board the Ship
Savor lunch on board highlighting Strasbourg's unique cuisine influenced by both the French and German cultures. Refuel to be ready for the afternoon activities!
Afternoon Activity – Choose One of These Options:
- Discover wine caves in the medieval basements of Cave Historique Des Hospices, a hospital found in 1395. In its wine museum, 40 ancient wine barrels mark the history of the region—one containing wine from 1472.
- Enjoy wine tasting the fine Alsatian varieties that have been more recently put in barrels and then bottled right there in the caves.
Dinner On Board the Ship
Return to the ship for a delectable evening meal.
Enjoy Onboard Entertainment with Karaoke
Delight in karaoke entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Some activities have limited capacity and are on a first come, first serve basis.