Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Choose either the full-day activity or the half-day afternoon activity.
Breakfast Onboard the AmaKristina
Say hello to your fellow Adventurers as you get ready for the day ahead with a tasty breakfast.
- Take excursions to the Porsche Museum and Mercedes-Benz Museum and learn the history of these 2 legendary automobile companies. Both museums house a variety of extraordinary cars, offer insights into how the autos were designed and introduce concept cars that might inspire future models.
- Between museum visits, enjoy lunch amongst the locals with a view of the largest square in Stuttgart, Schlossplatz
- Visit Heidelberg Castle with a costumed guide telling you the fascinating history of this fortress and home of royalty, built in 1614 and considered an important Renaissance structure.
- Take a walking tour through Heidelberg, Germany's oldest and most renowned university town.
- Spend time on your own in Heidelberg, exploring the baroque buildings, shops and beautiful waterfronts.
Lunch Onboard the AmaKristina
For those who didn't choose to participate in the full-day activity, enjoy lunch onboard the AmaKristina.
Dinner Onboard the AmaKristina
Return from a fun-filled day for a tasty dinner onboard the AmaKristina. Share stories of your experiences with your fellow Adventurers.