Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Breakfast Onboard the AmaKristina
Begin your day of exciting activities with a good breakfast.
Take a Canal Boat Trip and a Leisure Visit to the Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame
- Take a Strasbourg city tour on the Batorama Canal Boat and pass by this city's main attractions—including towers, covered bridges and the Vauban dam—and through this city's various districts such as the renowned Petite France.
- Explore this fascinating city—the capital of the Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine region and the seat of the European Parliament.
- Enjoy an "at your leisure visit" to Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame, built in 1439 in the grand Gothic style, with Renaissance-era stained-glass windows and a famous astronomical clock created in 1843.
- Explore and discover the beauty of a truly marvelous city with some On Your Own time in Strasbourg.
Lunch Aboard the AmaKristina
Savor lunch onboard highlighting Strasbourg’s unique cuisine influenced by both the French and German cultures. Local beer and wine is also included. Refuel to be ready for the afternoon activities!
Afternoon Activity – Choose one of these options for half-day activities in the afternoon:
- Discover wine caves in the medieval basements of Cave Historique Des Hospices, a hospital founded in 1395. In its wine museum, 40 ancient wine barrels mark the history of the region—one containing wine from 1472.
- Enjoy wine tasting the fine Alsatian varieties that have been more recently put in barrels and then bottled right there in the caves.
Dinner Onboard the AmaKristina
Return to the AmaKristina for a delectable evening meal, featuring local beer and wine.