Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Breakfast On Board the Ship
Begin your day of exciting activities with a good breakfast.
Morning Activity Options
- Take a Strasbourg city tour on the Batorama Canal Boat and pass by this city's main attractions—including towers, covered bridges and the Vauban dam—and through this city's various districts such as the renowned Petite France.
- Explore this fascinating city—the capital of the Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine region and the seat of the European Parliament.
- Enjoy an "at your leisure visit" to Strasbourg Cathedral de Notre Dame, built in 1439 in the grand Gothic style, with Renaissance-era stained-glass windows and a famous astronomical clock created in 1843.
- Explore and discover the beauty of a truly marvelous city with some On Your Own time in Strasbourg.
Lunch On Board the Ship
Savor lunch highlighting Strasbourg’s unique cuisine influenced by both the French and German cultures. Local beer and wine is also included. Refuel to be ready for the afternoon activities!
Afternoon Activity – Choose one of these options for half-day activities in the afternoon:
- Discover wine caves in the medieval basements of Cave Historique Des Hospices, a hospital founded in 1395. In its wine museum, 40 ancient wine barrels mark the history of the region—one containing wine from 1472.
- Enjoy wine tasting the fine Alsatian varieties that have been more recently put in barrels and then bottled right there in the caves.
Dinner On Board the Ship
Return to the ship for a delectable evening meal, featuring local beer and wine.
PLEASE NOTE: Some activities have limited capacity and are on a first come, first serve basis.