Meal(s) Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Choose either the full-day activity or the half-day activity.
Breakfast On Board the Ship
Say hello to your fellow Adventurers as you get ready for the day ahead with a tasty breakfast.
Full-Day Activity: Porsche Museum and Mercedes-Benz Museum with Lunch
- Take excursions to the Porsche Museum and Mercedes-Benz Museum and learn the history of these 2 legendary automobile companies. Both museums house a variety of extraordinary automobiles, offer insights into how they were designed and introduce concept cars that might inspire future models.
- Between museum visits, enjoy lunch amongst the locals with a view of the largest square in Stuttgart, Schlossplatz.
- Visit Heidelberg Castle with a costumed guide telling you the fascinating history of this fortress and home of royalty, built in 1614 and considered an important Renaissance structure.
- Explore Heidelberg, Germany's oldest and most renowned university town.
- Spend time on your own in Heidelberg, exploring the baroque buildings, shops and beautiful waterfronts.
Lunch On Board the Ship or On Your Own Time in Heidelberg
For those who didn’t choose to participate in the full-day activity, enjoy lunch on board the ship, which features local beer and wine or On Your Own time in Heidelberg.
Dinner On Board the Ship
Return from a fun-filled day for a tasty dinner, featuring local beer and wine. Share stories of your experiences with your fellow Adventurers.
PLEASE NOTE: Some activities have limited capacity and are on a first come, first serve basis.