Discover 6 destinations in 4 countries on the adult-exclusive Rhine River Cruise: Food & Wine, an all-inclusive epicurean sailing with AmaWaterways, a leader in luxury river cruising. You'll visit world-famous breweries, award-winning wineries and local pubs, all while experiencing world-class culinary delights amid some of Europe's most scenic regions.
RHINE RIVER CRUISE: FOOD AND WINE HIGHLIGHTS
- Riquewihr Food & Wine Tasting Tour Taste local flavors and amazing wines produced in this lovely medieval town.
- Adolf Störzel Wine Tasting Visit the famed Bassenheimer Hof's cellar to sample the vineyard's wonderful wines.
- French Macaron Baking Class Learn how to make this decadent French treat from a local chef aboard the ship.
- Medieval Wine Caves Head down to the basement caves of Cave Historique Des Hospices and its ancient wine barrels.
- Heidelberg Castle Tour Discover the history of this renowned storybook castle that dates back to 1614.
- Siegfried's Mechanical Music Cabinet Marvel at this massive collection of mechanical music boxes and instruments.
- Rheingau Bike Tour Take a leisurely bike ride through the countryside of this famed German wine region.
- Adolf Störzel Vineyards Walk Stroll the charming vineyards responsible for some of the region's outstanding wines.
- Rüdesheim Gondola Ride Take to the sky via a gondola ride to Niederwald Monument for amazing panoramic views.
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise See this picturesque city and its remarkable attractions as you glide down one of its 165 canals.
- Volendam Tour Visit this classic countryside fishing village and see what traditional life is like in The Netherlands.
- Cocktail Workshop Put your mixology skills to the test in this onboard class to help your cocktail-making game.
- Rhine Gorge Castle Cruise Sail through the Rhine Gorge and the lovely shoreline that's populated with 30 iconic castles.
- Heineken Experience Walk the hallowed halls of this historic brewery to learn about their brewing process.
- Porsche Museum & Mercedes-Benz Museums Rev up for visits to these museums dedicated to automotive legends.
- Arrive: Basel Airport (BSL)
- Return: Amsterdam Airport Schipol (AMS)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 18+
- Suggested Age: 18+