Immerse your family in the sights and sounds of scenic Central Europe. Enjoy the streets and waterways of Prague, discover the sound of music in Austria, make pretzels in Germany and more. Explore medieval castles and storybook villages—all with the majestic Alps as a backdrop!
AUSTRIA, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Adventure into a mountain interior as you explore Eishole Ice Cave and all of its wondrous sites.
Visit the underground world of the Salzbergwerk Berchtesgaden Salt Mine. Trace the history of salt mining in the area to the 12th century and learn about the modern technology operating today
Journey to the birthplace of Mozart and other awe-inspiring sites in this magnificent Alpine town. Visit the baroque Mirabell Gardens and Hellbrunn Castle with its fantastic palace grounds and trick fountains—the last remaining "water parks" from the early 17th century!
Enjoy an after-hours visit to the oldest zoo in Europe, privately guided by a zoologist. Later, dine in style at a very special dinner event held in the Emperor's Pavilion.
Learn about the history of this famed equestrian riding school located in Vienna's Hofburg Castle. Delight in seeing the beautiful horses up close while on a private tour of the stables.
- Arrive: PRG (Prague)
- Return: VIE (Vienna)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- Receive a FREE brochure Order Now
MORE ON AUSTRIA, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC
- 'Czech'ing Out Prague with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Hiking, Sliding and Spelunking in the Alps with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Austria, Germany & the Czech Republic YouTube
- Learn About Activities in Central Europe Travel Pulse
- Read More About Central Europe The Examiner
- Central Europe with Adventures by Disney Recommend.com