Immerse your family in the sights and sounds of scenic Central Europe. Enjoy the streets and waterways of Prague, discover the sound of music in Austria, make pretzels in Germany and more. Explore medieval castles and storybook villages—all with the majestic Alps as a backdrop!
AUSTRIA, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Explore the wondrous sights inside the Eishöle Ice Cave—also known as the Eisriesenwelt—including sparkling ice crystals and ice walls that create an ethereal atmosphere.
Visit the underground world of the Salzbergwerk Berchtesgaden Salt Mine. Trace the history of salt mining in the area to the 12th century and learn about the modern technology operating today.
Journey to the birthplace of Mozart as well as other awe-inspiring locations in the magnificent Alpine town of Salzburg. Visit the baroque Mirabell Gardens and Hellbrunn Castle with its fantastic palace grounds and trick fountains—the last remaining "water park" from the early 17th century!
Join a zoologist for a privately guided after-hours visit to the Vienna Zoo, the oldest zoo in Europe. Later, dine in style at a very special dinner event held in the Emperor's Pavilion.
Learn about the history of this famed equestrian riding school located in Vienna's Hofburg Castle. Delight in seeing the beautiful horses up close while on a private tour of the stables.
- Arrive: PRG (Prague)
- Return: VIE (Vienna)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- RECEIVE A FREE DESTINATION GUIDE Order Now
MORE ON AUSTRIA, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC
- 'Czech'ing Out Prague with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Hiking, Sliding and Spelunking in the Alps with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Austria, Germany & the Czech Republic YouTube
- Learn About Activities in Central Europe Travel Pulse
- Read More About Central Europe The Examiner
- Central Europe with Adventures by Disney Recommend.com