Immerse your family in the sights and sounds of scenic Central Europe. Enjoy the streets and waterways of Prague while discovering the sound of music in Austria and more. Explore medieval castles and storybook villages—all with the majestic Alps as a backdrop!
AUSTRIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Prague Walking Tour See the amazing sites of this historic city, including the world’s oldest clock and Charles Bridge.
- Český Krumlov Tour Visit this medieval Bohemian city and the 13th-century castle that dominates its skyline.
- Eishöle Ice Cave Enter a mountainside hole for a private tour of the world’s largest ice cave and the natural beauty inside.
- Hohenwerfen Castle Step back in time 900 years for a tour of this magnificent medieval castle and its Falconry Centre.
- Hellbrunn Palace Tour Discover mythology-themed grottos and trick fountains in this 17th-century Baroque palace.
- Hallein Salt Mine Adventure Tour this 7,000-year-old “white gold” mine and take a boat ride across an underground lake.
- "The Sound of Music" Tour Explore the sites and locations of Salzburg that provided inspiration for the classic film.
- Vienna Cultural Tour Discover the museums, architecture and history that make Vienna a hub of European culture.
- Private Waltz Lessons Learn this centuries-old dance that remains a vital part of Viennese culture and tradition.
- Schönbrunn Palace Tour Immerse yourself in true Baroque style on a private tour of Austria’s most visited destination.
- Royal Spanish Riding School Get a behind-the-scenes tour of Vienna’s famed equestrian school at Hofburg Castle.
- Strudel-making Demo & Tasting Tantalize your taste buds with a demo—and tasting—of the classic Austrian treat.
- Dinner at St. Peter Stiftskeller Enjoying a private performance by classical violinists as you dine at this unique restaurant.
- Dinner at the Vienna Zoo Dine in the Emperor’s Pavilion as part of your private, after-hours tour of Europe’s oldest zoo.
- Farewell Dinner at Griechenbeisl Restaurant Celebrate your trip with a festive meal at one of Vienna’s oldest restaurants.
- Arrive: Václav Havel Airport, Prague (PRG)
- Return: Vienna International Airport (VIE)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON AUSTRIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC
- 'Czech'ing Out Prague with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Hiking, Sliding and Spelunking in the Alps with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Learn About Activities in Central Europe Travel Pulse
- Read More About Central Europe The Examiner
- Central Europe with Adventures by Disney Recommend.com