Experience the beauty and majesty of Norway. Be awestruck by the breathtaking fjords, glacier lakes and snow-capped mountains that serve as glorious backdrops to storybook villages—and inspired the classic Disney movie Frozen! Go fishing, hiking and rafting as you journey across this spectacular country with its warm, welcoming culture on your Adventures by Disney Norway vacation.
NORWAY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Bergen Exploration Discover the scenic mountain and fjord surroundings, as well as the colorful harbor area of Bryggen.
- Voss River Rafting Get wet and wild on this river rafting adventure through the beautiful mountains of Voss.
- Flåm Culture Walk Learn the history of this small town known for its fjords and world-famous Flåmsbanen railway.
- Fjord Safari Head into the fjord on a Rigid Inflatable Boat and check out the villages and learn about their unique cultures.
- Kjenndalsbreen Glacier Bike Ride Bike through the stunning scenery as you pedal your way to Kjenndalsbreen Glacier.
- Storseterfossen Waterfall Hike Hit the trail to this magnificent natural wonder that actually takes you behind the waterfall.
- Undredal Stave Church Visit this tiny stave church that’s still in use today and dates back to the 12th century.
- Borgund Stave Church Visit this iconic stave church in Laerdal that provided inspiration to the filmmakers of Disney’s Frozen.
- Loen Lake Trout Fishing Enjoy a peaceful morning net fishing for rainbow trout or rowing on the calm waters of Loen Lake.
- Geirangerfjord Visit Immerse yourself in the region’s culture with a visit to the fjord center or explore the fjord by kayak.
- Traditional Kjenndal Valley Meal Dig into a delicious meal of fresh local fare at Kjenndalstova, a family-owned café.
- Westeras Farm Spend the morning on this pastoral farm and learn about the daily life of Norwegian farming culture.
- Norwegian Folk Dancing Experience Norwegian culture through a performance of authentic traditional folk dancing.
- Arrive: Bergen Airport (BGO)
- Return: Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 5
- Suggested Age: 6+