Enhance your next Disney Cruise Line® Cruise with Adventures by Disney. Adventure Guides host special Adventures by Disney guided experiences in every port—and handle all the travel details to make your vacation carefree. Delight in this immersive 7-Night Mediterranean Magic Cruise from Barcelona or Rome vacation package that takes you on a journey into the heart of Mediterranean magic!
7-Night Mediterranean Magic Cruise from Barcelona or Rome
- The Prince of Monaco's Palace Tour Visit this exquisite Palace in Monaco, which became famous in the U.S. when movie star Grace Kelly left her film career to marry Prince Rainier III and became the Princess of Monaco—a real-life fairy tale!
- Pizza-Making at a Family Farm See how to press olive oil, make mozzarella cheese and harvest fruit at Agriturismo La Galatea Farm in Sorrento. Afterward, participate in a private pizza-making session taught by a chef—and enjoy a lunch of the delicious pizza you made!
- Private Boat to Island of Capri Head for the Island of Capri. Spend an afternoon in paradise, cruising around this gem of an isle on a private boat and swimming in the azure Mediterranean waters.
- Arrive: Barcelona Airport (BCN)
- Return: Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
FLIGHT INFORMATION – JUNE 23, 2018 SAILING*
- Arrive: Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Return: Barcelona Airport (BCN)
- All Included
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
- *Please Note: For the Adventures by Disney 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona or Rome Itinerary, sailing starts in Barcelona for June 18, 2018 departure. For the June 23, 2018 departure, sailing starts in Rome. All activities described in the Daily Itinerary will be included on both trips, however, the order in which they are experienced will vary .
This vacation may only be purchased in conjunction with a Disney Cruise Line® cruise. Call (888) 272-0571 or your Travel Agent for details.
Please Note: For the Adventures by Disney 7-Night Mediterranean Magic Cruise from Barcelona or Rome Itinerary, sailing occurs in the opposite direction from the other cruises. All the activities described in the Daily Itinerary will be included, however, the order in which they're experienced will vary.