Embrace a simpler way of life as you travel through this Old World country steeped in rich traditions and glorious history. Immerse yourself in the timelessness of its remarkable culture—and be astonished by the warmth of its people on this unforgettable trip to Italy.
Italy Trip Highlights
- The Colosseum & Roman Forum Step back in time as you tour these impressive structures that were at the center of an empire.
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel After-Hours Tour See 4,000 years of art along with Michelangelo’s masterpiece.
- St. Peter's Basilica Tour Take a private tour of this impressive church—a famed example of Renaissance architecture.
- Iconic Sites of Rome Tour See the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and other locations as you ride through Rome.
- Venice Gondola Tour Enjoy the Floating City while you’re serenaded on a private gondola ride along the Grand Canal.
- Orvieto Tour Stroll through this amazing medieval town for a look at the famed Duomo di Orvieto and the Palazzi Papali.
- Etruscan Ruins, Tunnels & Caves Head underground for an exploration of the tunnels and caves of ancient Italians.
- Fioroni Family Winery Visit & Tasting Tour this Tuscan family winery and taste some of their delicious vintages.
- Tuscan Farm Lunch & Pasta-Making Dine and cook pasta amid the idyllic setting of Tuscany’s Fattoria Poggio Alloro farm.
- Palazzo Vecchio VIP Tour Discover artwork, secret passages and a period costume photo op in Florence’s town hall.
- Florence Tour Explore the great Renaissance city that is home to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio and Michelangelo’s David.
- Venetian Mask-Making Create your own Carnevale mask with the help of a skilled artisan at the local shop, Tragicomica.
- Doges Palace Visit this Gothic-style Venetian palace that was once home to the Doge, Venice’s supreme authority.
- Pirate-Themed Dinner Celebrate your Italian adventure with an evening of piratical entertainment aboard the Jolly Roger.
- Arrive: FCO (Rome)
- Return: VCE (Venice)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
MORE ON ITALY
- Go on an Exclusive After-Hours Visit to the Vatican City Museum Disney Parks Blog
- Create Your Own Venetian Mask Disney Parks Blog
- Explore Rome in VIP Style with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Take a Gondola Ride in Venice Facebook
- Read About a Family's Italy Trip Trekaroo