Thrill to the majestic beauty of the Alps on this magical vacation through Northern Italy and Switzerland! Drive along gorgeous Alpine passes, take a boat cruise on serene Lake Como and be astonished by the Matterhorn's powerful presence. Whether you're zip lining, pasta-making or simply relaxing in one of the luxury hotels, be surrounded by mountains, glaciers, lakes and woods of such awe-inspiring beauty that you can barely believe your eyes!
2019 Italy and Switzerland Vacation Highlights
- Isola dei Pescatori Cruise Ferry across beautiful Lake Maggiore to this quaint fishing town to learn about life on the island.
- Zip Lining in the Alps Energize your day as you take to the zip line and ropes course at Forest Fun Park high in the Alps.
- Italian Cooking Class Learn the art of traditional Italian cooking at this private class in a picturesque villa on Lake Como.
- Lake Como Boat Cruise Sail the waters of Lake Como and enjoy the scenic landscape of the Alps and medieval villages.
- Mt. Titlis Excursion Enjoy a day of spectacular views as you snow tube, hike and explore glaciers at the peak of Mt. Titlis.
- Stresa Bike Tour Pedal through the Italian landscape with stunning lake views on this privately guided tour.
- Wine Tasting in Stresa Sip delicious local wines at this exclusive sommelier-led wine tasting at a family-owned shop.
- Lucerne Boat Trip Cruise the calm waters of Lake Lucerne and take in the mountain views on your journey to Lucerne.
- Cheese Fondue Lunch Indulge you appetite with the decadent Swiss favorite of bread dipped in melted cheeses of the Alps.
- Gornergrat Bahn Train Ride Hop on the train and head up the steep slopes of Zermatt for miles of breathtaking views.
- Lucerne Walking Tour Learn the history of this storybook mountain town on an exhilarating guided walking tour.
- Transportation Museum & Swiss Chocolate Adventure Enjoy the story of both transportation and chocolate on this tasty tour.
- Cheese Factory Visit Watch how the famous Engelberger Klostergloceke cheese is made by hand at this local monastery.
- Dinner at the Old Swiss House Dine on classic Alpine dishes along with traditional Swiss music at this renowned restaurant.
- Arrive: MXP (Milan, Italy)
- Return: ZRH (Zurich, Switzerland)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+