Thrill to the majestic beauty of the Alps on this magical vacation through Northern Italy and Switzerland! Drive along gorgeous Alpine passes, take a boat cruise on serene Lake Como and be astonished by the Matterhorn's powerful presence. Whether you're zip lining, pasta-making or simply relaxing in one of the luxury hotels, be surrounded by mountains, glaciers, lakes and woods of such awe-inspiring beauty that you can barely believe your eyes!
Italy and Switzerland Vacation Highlights
Take a private cruise on Lake Maggiore from Stresa to the idyllic Isola Bella for a tour of a breathtaking palace and spectacular terraced gardens.
Learn pasta-making with a professional chef in a private cooking class held at a local villa on the shores of Lake Como.
Harness up and navigate over Zermatt's crisp pines, creeks and paths on Forest Fun Park's zip lines, enjoying a spectacular view of the Matterhorn.
Enjoy a delightful bike ride along the trails that meander along the edge of beautiful Lake Lucerne.
- Arrive: MXP (Milan, Italy)
- Return: ZRH (Zurich, Switzerland)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- Receive a FREE brochure Order Now
More on Italy & Switzerland
- Exciting Ways to Explore Italy with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- Visit Italy & Switzerland with Adventures by Disney Facebook
- Marvel at the Beauty of Zermatt Switzerland Facebook