Discover Ireland, which boasts an exciting variety of experiences within its borders! Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Dublin, explore castles that transport you back to the time of legends and regale in the music and folklore of this magical country. Take a moment to meander across the hills and dales of Ireland's emerald green countryside and stand on dramatic clifftops overlooking a fierce sea.
Ireland Family Vacation Highlights
- Discover Dublin and the Guinness Storehouse® Take a privately guided walking tour of Ireland’s capital and largest city. Dublin's several fascinating quarters boast distinct architecture, culture and social life. Then, enjoy a private tour of the famed Guinness Storehouse®, which includes an exclusive lunch.
- Chocolate Tasting Experience at Lorge Chocolatier The true artisans at Lorge Chocolatier will share their passion and knowledge of chocolate, including its history and origin, before giving a hands-on chocolate making lesson – and tasting!
- Authentic Irish Farm Dinner and Activities Experience authentic Irish farm life in an idyllic setting where you'll participate in activities like a traditional Irish baking class, barn farmyard tours and sheepherding. Then, enjoy a farmhouse dinner featuring delicious farm-grown fare accompanied by local musicians.
- Cliffs of Moher Hear the roar of crashing waves as you approach the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, towering 213 meters above the sea. Reach the top and behold one of Ireland's most magnificent views!
- Horse-Drawn Cart and Ross Castle Travel by horse-drawn cart along Killarney's lower lake to this 15th-century tower house that represents the kind of stronghold an Irish Chieftain would have during the Middle Ages.
- Arrive: DUB (Dublin)
- Return: SNN (Shannon)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now