Journey into the cradle of Western civilization for an odyssey through some of the most famous historic sites in the world. From ancient fortresses atop stark cliffs overlooking the deep azure of the Aegean Sea to quaint villages with whitewashed houses nestled in the verdant hills, Adventures by Disney will show you the timeless beauty that is Greece.
GREECE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
Join your guide for a storytelling excursion in Athens. Discover the architecture of the Acropolis as well as the Panathenaic, site of the first modern Olympics.
Explore the mystique of Delphi on Mount Parnassus and its Temple of Apollo, theatre and stadium. Then, enjoy lunch at Patrikomas, a family-run restaurant overlooking the Gulf of Corinth.
Adults indulge in a delicious wine-tasting experience at the Volcan Winery in Santorini while Junior Adventurers learn the art of grape-stomping.
Take a private boat to fascinating Spinalonga and enjoy a private tour of the island and a Venetian fortress. Upon returning to Elounda Port, kayak in the sparkling waters along the shoreline.
Journey to the picturesque village of Karouzanous where a local shepherd will teach you how to make a tasty cheese using sheep's milk.
- Arrive: Athens International Airport (ATH)
- Return: Heraklion International Airport (HER)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
MORE ON GREECE
- Learn How to Make Traditional Greek Cuisine Disney Parks Blog
- Visit the Beautiful Greek Islands Facebook
- Revel in History at the Parthenon in Athens Facebook
- Disney's Group Tours Grow More Popular with Adults Today
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now