Journey into the cradle of Western civilization for an odyssey through some of the most famous historic sites in the world. From ancient fortresses atop stark cliffs overlooking the deep azure of the Aegean Sea to quaint villages with whitewashed houses nestled in the verdant hills, Adventures by Disney will show you the timeless beauty that is Greece.
GREECE FAMILY VACATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Acropolis Tour Visit the ancient citadel high above Athens that is home to historic ruins, including the famed Parthenon.
- Santorini Private Boat Excursion Cruise the blue waters of the Aegean Sea and explore the black lava islet Nea Kameni.
- Delphi Learn Greek history—and maybe your fate—at the mystical home to the Delphic Oracle and the Temple of Apollo.
- Volcano Hike Hear about the formation of Santorini while on a “lava walk” to the volcano’s rim to enjoy spectacular views.
- Aegean Sea Swim & Natural Springs Dive into the refreshing waters of the Aegean, then enjoy the healing natural springs.
- Volcan Winery Taste the hand-crafted wines produced at this family-owned winery nestled at the base of Volcan Mountain.
- Panathenaic Stadium Bask in the glory of this awe-inspiring stadium built entirely of marble that hosted the first Olympics.
- Oia Exploration Explore this small town that offers magnificent sunset views and a cityscape of white and blue-domed houses.
- Archaeological Site of Akrotiri Examine life in 1627 BC at this city that was buried and preserved in volcanic ash.
- Spinalonga Fortress & Kayaking Brave a tour of this medieval ghost town before taking to the sea for some kayaking.
- Cheese Pie-making Create your own cheese pie with honey—a Cretan favorite—then devour your decadent dessert.
- Palace of Knossos Tour Enter this labyrinthine palace believed to have been home to King Minos and his son, the Minotaur.
- Tsaziki-making Learn how to make the spicy yogurt and cucumber dip that is a staple of Greek cuisine.
- Kombolói-making Ease your stresses when you make your own kombolói, or “worry beads” in a private class.
- Cretan Mountain Village Walk Stroll through the olive groves and see the sights of this rustic village in the Cretan mountains.
- Arrive: Athens International Airport (ATH)
- Return: Heraklion International Airport (HER)
- 9 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
MORE ON GREECE
- Learn How to Make Traditional Greek Cuisine Disney Parks Blog
- Visit the Beautiful Greek Islands Facebook
- Revel in History at the Parthenon in Athens Facebook
- Disney's Group Tours Grow More Popular with Adults Today
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now