Revel in genuine joie de vivre on your vacation to France, with Adventures by Disney enabling your carefree enjoyment of this remarkable country. Tour magnificent locations that served as backdrops to history and also inspired great artistic and literary masterpieces, culinary excellence and romance!
France Family Vacation Highlights
- Panoramic Tour of Paris See the iconic landmarks of The City of Lights unfold before you on this wonderful Paris tour.
- Monet's Home and Gardens Step into a world of inspiration as you explore Monet’s home and gardens in Giverny.
- Privately-Guided Louvre Tour Stand in the presence of the Masters on this private tour of the world’s greatest masterpieces.
- Le Mont Saint-Michel Tour Explore this medieval island fortress and the monastery it has protected for centuries.
- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte Experience the height of excess at this lavish Baroque château and its spectacular gardens.
- Musée de l’Orangerie View works by some of the world’s most revered artists at this gallery located in Tuileries Gardens.
- Honfleur Visit Browse the harbor and stylish boutiques of this scenic port town and longtime favorite subject for artists.
- Orchard Visit & Cider Tasting Enjoy a lovely afternoon of touring and tasting at Les Vergers de Ducy orchard.
- Deuville Exploration Peruse the chic boutiques, beaches and casinos of this prestigious and upscale resort town.
- Bayeux Tapestry Learn the story of the Norman conquest of England as depicted in this massive embroidered tapestry.
- Omaha Beach & Normandy American Cemetery Pay tribute to the fallen soldiers of the D-Day invasion at this historic location.
- VIP Wine Tour & Tasting Tour the royal wine cellar of Louis XV and afterwards, enjoy a private wine tasting.
- Arrive: CDG (Paris)
- Return: CDG (Paris)
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+