Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London's stunning castles and cathedrals, join the locals at a pub and try your hand at scone-making. Then, cross the Channel to Paris, the City of Light—and relish the art, culture and cuisine of France.
England and France Family Vacation Highlights
- Paris Tour Discover the City of Lights in all its splendor as a local expert show you the amazing locations and destinations.
- Behind-the-Scenes Eiffel Tower Tour Learn the history of the iconic landmark as you rise to the top for an exclusive view.
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral Enjoy a private tour of this masterpiece from the ground floor to the gargoyles perched high above.
- The Louvre Museum Walk among the masters on a private tour of the world’s great masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa.
- Versailles Tour Enter the lap of 17th century luxury, power and excess on a private tour of the famed palace and royal home.
- Westminster Abbey Tour this Gothic church that has hosted royal weddings, coronations and events for a thousand years.
- Buckingham Palace – The Changing of the Guard Witness the time-honored tradition outside of London’s royal residence.
- Tower of London Tour See the storied history of this fortress, prison and home to the Crown Jewels of England.
- Private Beefeater Meet & Greet Spend time with the famed, ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London.
- High-Speed Boat Ride on the Thames See London’s iconic sites while racing across the Thames on a private speed boat.
- Windsor Castle Tour Walk in royal footsteps on a castle that includes Queen Mary’s dollhouse and doll collection.
- High Tea in Guildhall Experience a traditional British high tea along with a scone-making demonstration in a grand setting.
- Archery in the English Countryside Take aim as you test your skills with a bow and arrow at a lovely country estate.
- Montmartre Walking Tour Stroll through this famous district that was home to great artists during the Belle Époque era.
- La Bonne Franquette Wine Tasting Taste delicious wines in a restaurant that hosted Renoir, Monet and van Gogh.
- Arrive: Heathrow Airport, London, England (LHR)
- Return: Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France (CDG)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
More about England and France
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and Ride on the London Eye Ferris Wheel Disney Parks Blog
- A Trip Fit for Royalty with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- See Big Ben in London & The Arc de Triomphe In Paris Facebook
- Learn About England & France From an Adventure Guide Disney Insider
- Dive Into Your Destination: Art, Music, and Other Cultural Interactions Family.com