Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London’s stunning castles and be treated to a private viewing of the Royal Crown Jewels. Then, cross the Channel to Paris, the City of Light—and relish the art, culture and cuisine of France.
2019 England and France Family Vacation Highlights Highlights
- Private Viewing of the Crown Jewels Feel the allure of these royal treasures at a rare private viewing in the Tower of London.
- Paris Tour Discover the City of Lights in all its splendor as a local expert show you the amazing locations and destinations.
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral Enjoy a privately-guided tour of this Gothic masterpiece and its famed gargoyles.
- The Louvre View the museum’s renowned collection on a privately-guided tour that includes the Mona Lisa.
- Versailles Tour Enter the lap of 17th century luxury, power and excess on a private tour of the famed palace and royal home.
- Westminster Abbey Tour this Gothic church that has hosted royal weddings, coronations and events for a thousand years.
- Tower of London Tour See the storied history of this fortress, prison and home to the Crown Jewels of England.
- Private Beefeater Meet & Greet Spend time with the famed, ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London.
- High-Speed Boat Ride on the Thames See London’s iconic sites while racing across the Thames on a private speed boat.
- Windsor Castle Tour Walk in royal footsteps on a castle that includes Queen Mary’s dollhouse and doll collection.
- Archery in the English Countryside Take aim as you test your skills with a bow and arrow at a lovely country estate.
- Montmartre Walking Tour Stroll through this famous district that was home to great artists during the Belle Époque era.
- La Bonne Franquette Wine Tasting Taste delicious wines in a restaurant that hosted Renoir, Monet and van Gogh.
- Arrive: Heathrow Airport, London, England (LHR)
- Return: Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France (CDG)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now