Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London's stunning castles and cathedrals, join the locals at a pub and try your hand at scone-making. Then, cross the Channel to Paris, the City of Light—and relish the art, culture and cuisine of France.
England and France Family Vacation Highlights
- High-Speed Private Boat Ride on the River Thames Feel like a super spy as you jet along the River Thames on a speedboat that Britain's most famous secret agent would feel at home in.
- Windsor Castle Tour and Queen Mary's Doll House Discover how kings and queens lived over the centuries during a privately guided visit to Windsor Castle, currently the private weekend home of the British Royal Family!
- Private Scone-Making Lesson and English Tea Try your hand at making scones, the signature English treat for teatime. Then, enjoy a cup of tea and a fresh out-of-the-oven scone to celebrate your achievement.
- Archery in the English Countryside Travel through some of England's lush countryside to a beautiful estate located minutes from historic Windsor where you can take aim and test your skills as an archer.
- Behind-the Scenes Eiffel Tower Tour Journey to the top of this 1,063-foot-tall (324 meters) structure and discover one of the most magnificent views in Paris—or anywhere in the world!
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral and Louvre Museum Marvel at the gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, follow a local expert to view some of the world's greatest masterpieces in the Louvre while Junior Adventurers discover famous works of art on an interactive scavenger hunt.
- Arrive: Heathrow Airport, London, England (LHR)
- Return: Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France (CDG)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
More about England and France
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and Ride on the London Eye Ferris Wheel Disney Parks Blog
- A Trip Fit for Royalty with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- See Big Ben in London & The Arc de Triomphe In Paris Facebook
- Learn About England & France From an Adventure Guide Disney Insider
- Dive Into Your Destination: Art, Music, and Other Cultural Interactions Family.com