Immerse yourself in history! Travel down the paths of royalty and visit the sites where famous and infamous historical moments occurred. Tour London's stunning castles and cathedrals, join the locals at a pub and try your hand at scone-making. Then, cross the Channel to Paris, the City of Light—and relish the art, culture and cuisine of France.
England and France Family Vacation Highlights
- Paris Tour Discover the City of Lights in all its splendor as a local expert show you the amazing locations and destinations.
- Nôtre Dame Cathedral Enjoy a privately-guided tour of this Gothic masterpiece, including the gargoyles perched high above.
- The Louvre Museum Walk among the masters on a privately-guided tour of the world's great masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa.
- Versailles Tour Enter the lap of 17th century luxury, power and excess on a private tour of the famed palace and royal home.
- Westminster Abbey Tour this Gothic church that has hosted royal weddings, coronations and events for a thousand years.
- Tower of London Tour See the storied history of this fortress, prison and home to the Crown Jewels of England.
- Private Beefeater Meet & Greet Spend time with the famed, ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London.
- High-Speed Boat Ride on the Thames See London’s iconic sites while racing across the Thames on a private speed boat.
- Windsor Castle Tour Walk in royal footsteps on a castle that includes Queen Mary’s dollhouse and doll collection.
- Tea and Scones in Guildhall Experience a traditional English tea along with a scone-making demonstration in a grand setting.
- Archery in the English Countryside Take aim as you test your skills with a bow and arrow at a lovely country estate.
- Montmartre Walking Tour Stroll through this famous district that was home to great artists during the Belle Époque era.
- La Bonne Franquette Wine Tasting Taste delicious wines in a restaurant that hosted Renoir, Monet and van Gogh.
- Arrive: Heathrow Airport, London, England (LHR)
- Return: Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, France (CDG)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+