Immerse yourself in history with our London and Paris tours that put you in the path of royalty past and present. While in London, you'll visit the castles and cathedrals that have borne witness to historical moments both famous and infamous. Then, after a quick trip across the Channel, you'll arrive in Paris, the City of Light, to soak up the art and culture of this timeless metropolis
England and France Family Vacation Highlights
Feel like a super spy as you jet along the River Thames on a speedboat that Britain's most famous secret agent would feel at home in.
Discover how kings and queens lived over the centuries during a privately guided visit to Windsor Castle, currently the private weekend home of the British Royal Family!
Try your hand at making the signature English treat for teatime. Then, enjoy a cup of tea and a fresh out-of-the-oven scone to celebrate your achievement.
Travel through some of England's lush countryside to a beautiful estate located minutes from historic Windsor where you can take aim and test your skills as an archer.
Journey to the top of this 1,063-foot-tall (324 meters) structure and discover one of the most magnificent views in Paris—or anywhere in the world!
Marvel at the gargoyles of Nôtre Dame Cathedral. Then, follow a local expert to view some of the world's greatest masterpieces in the Louvre while Junior Adventurers discover famous art works on an interactive scavenger hunt.
- Arrive: LHR (London, England)
- Return: CDG (Paris, France)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- Receive a FREE brochure Order Now
More about England & France
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and Ride on the London Eye Ferris Wheel Disney Parks Blog
- A Trip Fit for Royalty with Adventures by Disney Disney Parks Blog
- See Big Ben in London & The Arc de Triomphe In Paris Facebook
- Learn About England & France From an Adventure Guide Disney Insider
- Dive Into Your Destination: Art, Music, and Other Cultural Interactions Family.com