Enjoy family river cruising to 8 unforgettable destinations in 4 countries on an all-inclusive adventure along the Danube River through the heart of Europe. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways, a leader in luxury river cruising.
Danube River Cruise Highlights
- Dürnstein Castle Walk among the ruins of one of the region's most popular sites and marvel at the incredible views.
- Danube River Bike Ride Pedal along the gorgeous river on this picturesque hour-long ride from Krems to Durnstein.
- Lazar Equestrian Park Delight in the horsemanship displayed in the amazing shows and meet some real Hungarian cowboys.
- Bratislava Tour & Scavenger Hunt Get to know the history and legends of Slovakia's capital city on this interactive adventure.
- Tree Path Kopfing Climb to the treetops and walk the rope bridges that offer amazing views of the majestic Austrian Alps.
- Hallein Salt Mine Adventure Tour this 7,000-year-old "white gold" mine and take a boat ride across an underground lake.
- Salzburg Explore the city's iconic landmarks, gardens and rolling hills made famous in the film, The Sound of Music.
- Schönbrunn Palace Tour Immerse yourself in true Baroque style on a private tour of Austria's most visited destination.
- Budapest Take in some of the world's most breathtaking views as you explore Hungary's capital city on the Danube River.
- Mondsee Bask in the beauty of this picturesque lakeside town and the Abbey that was featured in The Sound of Music.
- Passau Walking Tour Start the day with a tour of this lovely town with a local expert dressed in 18th century costume.
- Vienna Tour Discover the museums, architecture and history that make Vienna a hub of European culture.
- Mozart & Strauss Concert Hear the timeless music of these Austrian masters played in the renowned Schönbrunn Palace.
- Devin Castle Walk amongst the ruins of this ancient castle that sits high on a cliff and partake in medieval activities.
- Schloss Hof Listen to tales about the history of this Baroque palace where you'll learn to waltz and taste chocolates.
- For East Tour Start
- Arrive: MUC (Munich)
- Return: BUD (Budapest)
For West Tour Start
- Arrive: BUD (Budapest)
- Return: MUC (Munich)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+