Adventures by Disney® is proud to announce our newest way to vacation in style for the holidays. Enjoy family river cruising along the Danube River through the heart of Europe to 7 unforgettable destinations in 3 countries. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways—a leader in luxury river cruising.
DANUBE RIVER CRUISE: HOLIDAY HIGHLIGHTS
- Christmas Markets Celebrate the spirit of the holiday season with stops to shop for local crafts and gifts at festive markets.
- Salzburg Explore the city's iconic landmarks, gardens and rolling hills made famous in the film, The Sound of Music.
- Lazar Equestrian Park Delight in the horsemanship displayed in the amazing shows and meet some real Hungarian cowboys.
- Aldersbach Brewery & Monastery Tour this working brewery and museum that is also home to a monastery built, in 1776.
- Vienna Tour Discover the museums, architecture and history that make Vienna a hub of European culture.
- Schönbrunn Palace Tour Immerse yourself in true Baroque style on a private tour of Austria's most visited destination.
- Passau Walking Tour Start the day with a tour of this lovely town with a local expert dressed in 18th century costume.
- Tree Path Kopfing Climb to the treetops and walk the rope bridges that offer amazing views of the majestic Austrian Alps.
- Mozart & Strauss Concert Hear the timeless music of these Austrian masters played in the renowned Schönbrunn Palace.
- Hallein Salt Mine Adventure Tour this 7,000-year-old "white gold" mine and take a boat ride across an underground lake.
- Spanish Riding School Be enthralled at the horsemanship on a tour of the famed school located at Hofburg Castle.
- Mondsee Bask in the beauty of this picturesque lakeside town and the Abbey that was featured in The Sound of Music.
- Dürnstein Castle Walk among the ruins of one of the region's most popular sites and marvel at the incredible views.
- Krems Walking Tour Sample the many flavors of food and drink while learning about this lovely town in the Wachau Valley.
- Arrive: MUC (Munich)
- Return: BUD (Budapest)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 8+