Delight in visiting some of the exciting sites in this magical city with the Adventures by Disney Denmark: Copenhagen Short Escape. Relax while Adventure Guides host special guided experiences and handle all the travel details to make your vacation carefree!
Denmark: Copenhagen Short Escape Highlights
- The Little Mermaid Statue Pose for a picture with Copenhagen’s most popular resident—The Little Mermaid.
- Tivoli Gardens Visit the world’s 2nd largest amusement park and its surrounding pleasure gardens and performing arts.
- Kronborg Castle Tour Take a private tour of Denmark’s famous castle and stronghold at the entrance to the Baltic Sea.
- Copenhagen Canals Boat Ride Cruise down the idyllic canals and see the Little Mermaid, Amalienborg Palace and more.
- Frederiksborg Castle Tour Enjoy a visit to this 17th-century castle and the magnificent palace garden that surrounds it.
- Viking Ship Museum Step back into Nordic history with this collection of Viking ships that dates back to the 11th century.
- Copenhagen Coastline Exploration Stroll along the gorgeous coastline and explore the nearby pedestrian promenade.
- Copenhagen Walking Tour Explore the many beautiful areas and rich history of this Renaissance-era capital city.
- Danish Cuisine Taste the local cuisine that makes Copenhagen one of the world’s leading gastronomic destinations.
- Dinner at Tivolihallen Dine on classic Danish fare at one of Copenhagen’s oldest and well-known restaurants.
- Arrive: Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- Return: Port of Copenhagen or Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+