Discover Old World splendor on our Italy and Amalfi Coast vacation as you explore the natural beauty and culture of Italy from Sorrento to Florence and throughout Tuscany. Visit historic locales, see masterpieces of art and architecture—and experience a way of life unchanged by the centuries.
Italy and Amalfi Coast Vacation Highlights
- Positano Visit Explore this idyllic hillside fishing town with its pebbled beaches lining the beautiful shoreline.
- Amalfi Coast Cruise Bask in beauty of the sheer cliffs, rugged shores and pastel-colored villages on this ocean tour.
- Capri Walking Tour See the wonders of this famed isle including its ancient ruins, harbor area and designer shops.
- Capri Cruise & Mediterranean Swim Take in the stunning Capri coastline and enjoy a dip in the Mediterranean.
- Lucca Bike Ride & Walking Tour Check out this medieval town by bike and on foot with a local expert to guide you.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Visit this Tuscan town and the Piazza del Miracoli, home to the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Pompeii Tour Travel back in time to see what life was like in this city preserved in volcanic ash from Mt. Vesuvius’ eruption.
- Florence Renaissance Art Tour Marvel at the most treasured Renaissance art and architecture on this walking tour.
- Uffizi Gallery Tour View works by the Italian maters on this tour of one of the world’s most renowned art collections.
- La Galatea Farm & Pizza-Making Learn the art of pizza-making on your visit to this picturesque agricultural farm in Sorrento.
- Siena Excursion Enjoy this medieval capital city that has hosted the biannual Palio di Siena horse race since the 1600s.
- Tarantella Dance Performance Watch in awe at a traditional Italian dance performance as you dine on homemade pizzas.
- Farm Lunch & Wine Tasting Savor true Tuscan flavors as you enjoy a delicious meal of farm fresh ingredients and wines.
- Arrive: Naples International Airport (NAP)
- Return: Florence Airport (FLR)
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+