Visit Estonia, Russia, Finland and Sweden when you enhance your Disney Cruise Line® trip with this 7-night Adventures by Disney Magic of Northern Europe Cruise vacation package. Adventure Guides host special Adventures by Disney guided experiences in every port—and handle all the travel details to make your vacation carefree!
7-Night Magic of Northern Europe Cruise Highlights
- Peterhof Palace Tour the opulent palace, known as the “Russian Versailles,” and its gardens built by Peter the Great.
- Kadriorg Palace Discover the grandeur of this premier art museum that was the palace of Empress Catherine I.
- Hermitage Museum Evening Visit Marvel at the massive collection of art and antiquities that date back to the Stone Age.
- Temppeliaukio Church Visit the astounding "Rock Church," named because it is built directly into solid rock.
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood See the beauty of this church built on the assassination site of Emperor Alexander III.
- St. Petersburg Explore this marvelous Russian city steeped in history and known as the country's cultural capital.
- Royal Armory Tour a portion of this unique collection that includes clothes, carriages and sleighs used by Sweden's Royals.
- St. Petersburg Canal Boat Ride View the magnificent city from its rivers and canals as a local guide tells you its rich history.
- Tallinn Exploration Enjoy a stroll through Estonia's capital and cultural hub, as well as its quaint, cobblestoned Old Town.
- Helsinki Marvel at the beauty of Finland's seaside capital city with lush parks and cityscape with diverse architectural styles.
- Stockholm See Sweden’s capital city with its beautiful architecture, numerous bridges and cultural museums.
- Helsinki Sightseeing Boat Ride Set out to sea and learn of its importance to the city as you tour the sites of the archipelago.
- Suomenlinna Island Tour Be on guard as you tour this 18th-century sea fortress that's spread out over 6 linked islands.
- Old Town & Coronation Church Walking Tour Walk the medieval alleyways and cobblestone streets of early Stockholm.
- Vasa Museum See history-come-to-life at this maritime museum that is home to an almost fully-intact 17th-century ship.
- Arrive: Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- Depart: Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- All Included
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now
This vacation may only be purchased in conjunction with a Disney Cruise Line® cruise. Call (888) 272-0571 or your Travel Agent for details.
Please Note: For the Adventures by Disney 7-Night Magic of Northern Europe Cruise departure on June 11th, 2017, sailing occurs in the opposite direction from the other cruises. All the activities described in the Daily Itinerary will be included; however, the order in which they're experienced will vary.