Enhance your next Disney Cruise Line cruise with Adventures by Disney. Adventure Guides host special Adventures by Disney guided experiences in every port—and handle all the travel details to make your vacation carefree. Delight in this immersive 10-Night Adventures by Disney vacation package that takes you into 6 countries in Northern Europe!
2019 10-Night Magic of Northern Europe Cruise Highlights
- Kadriorg Palace Discover the grandeur of this premier art museum that was the palace of Empress Catherine I.
- Peterhof Palace Tour the opulent palace, known as the “Russian Versailles,” and its gardens built by Peter the Great.
- Hermitage Museum Evening Visit Marvel at the massive collection of art and antiquities dating back to the Stone Age.
- Funen Village Travel back in time as you walk through this open-air museum depicting 19th-century Finnish life.
- St. Petersburg Canal Boat Ride View the magnificent city from its rivers and canals as a local guide tells you its rich history.
- Suomenlinna Island Tour Be on guard as you tour this 18th-century sea fortress that's spread out over 6 linked islands.
- Old Town & Coronation Church Walking Tour Walk the medieval alleyways and cobblestone streets of early Stockholm.
- Tallinn Walking Tour Enjoy a stroll through Estonia's capital and cultural hub, as well as its quaint, cobblestoned Old Town.
- Vasa Museum See history-come-to-life at this maritime museum that is home to an almost fully-intact 17th-century ship.
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood See the beauty of this church built on the assassination site of Emperor Alexander III.
- Catherine Palace & Amber Room Be awestruck at Catherine I’s lavish summer palace and its famed chamber of amber.
- Fredericia Walking Tour Explore this lovely town, plus the Historical Miniature Town—a 1:10 scale replica of Fredericia.
- Arrival: Copenhagen Airport (CPH)
- Return: London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- All Included
- Minimum Age: 4
- Suggested Age: 6+
- GET YOUR FREE BROCHURE Order Now